Get 64% Off the Geek Fuel Mega Pack with This Deal

Get 64% Off the Geek Fuel Mega Pack with This Deal

geekfuel-320

Mashable, IGN, and Digg know what geeks like-which is why they've all featured the Geek Fuel Mega Pack. And what's not to love about it? Especially right now, when it's 64% off at Escapist Deals.

Escapist readers will get four Geek Fuel boxes-one exclusive Welcome box, plus another box each month for the next three months. The gist of Geek Fuel is this: a box packed full of awesome stuff, delivered right to your door. We're talking exclusive tees, full downloadable games, toys, comics, collectibles, and more-plus, the latest issue of Geek Fuel Magazine. It's everything you need to have the latest and greatest from Star Wars, Avengers, Doctor Who, Super Mario Bros, and more.

Get your geek on. Get four boxes from Geek Fuel for 64% off at Escapist Deals.

f***ing Disney trooper. No thanks. That puts me off the whole thing right there.

Man, how many of these box things exist now? They are always like, "$80 worth of stuff for $20/month" or some such nonsense... and they all give out the same kind of useless crap. Maybe this is my old age speaking... but the last thing I want is something that causes endless clutter in my life, which is all any of these boxes really offer.

These box deals are good for one single thing: If you need to populate a shelf in the background of your Youtube videos with "geek paraphernalia" to prove that you are "one of us".

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here