New Trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront Shows off Rogue One: Scarif Content

New Trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront Shows off Rogue One: Scarif Content

The fourth and final expansion pack for Star Wars: Battlefront is Rogue One: Scarif, and it's available to Season Pass holders next week.

If you're a Star Wars: Battlefront fan, you're likely looking forward to the game's fourth and final expansion pack. Luckily for those folks, the wait is almost over. Rogue One: Scarif will be available to Season Pass holders on Tuesda, December 6, and EA has rolled out a new trailer to celebrate the upcoming launch.

The expansion will contain content from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including two new playable heroes, Jyn Erso and Orson Krennic. You can see them both in the trailer below.

Also included in the expansion are four new maps set in the beaches and jungles of Scarif. You can also expect a brand-new multi-stage game mode that combines space and ground combat, named Infiltration. The expansion adds two new power ups, the TIE Striker and the U-Wing, as well as two new blasters, and the Sonic Imploder Star Card.

You can check out all the info on the new expansion over on the game's official site.

So, is Jyn a Force-user or something? Because she sent that stormstrooper flying. 0_0

Oh, and Rogue One...Death Star...characters...where's my prequel trilogy content ya bastards? ;p

Hawki:
So, is Jyn a Force-user or something? Because she sent that stormstrooper flying. 0_0

Oh, and Rogue One...Death Star...characters...where's my prequel trilogy content ya bastards? ;p

"But But the Prequal Trilogy sucks, Plinkett Sempai said so..."

The Prequal Trilogy gave us this:

Samtemdo8:

"But But the Prequal Trilogy sucks, Plinkett Sempai said so..."

Plinkett is the path to the Dark Side, young padawan.

Hawki:

That what trilogy?

There are only four Star Wars movies you know, it'll be five in a few weeks time...

Silly people. There's technically eleven...

But I see that the Dark Side clouds all.

Hawki:

Can we swap out the lame CGI clone wars television pilot for the Dark Forces 2 Live action stuff?

Hawki:

What can I say, they have cookies.

You don't know the power of the cookies.

I know I say this every time a Battlefront expansion is released, but here we go:

"Maybe this will get me back into this game. I loved it when it first came out!"

Still waiting for it to happen. I was really interested when they brought out the last expansion, and I played it for about a week before tuning out again. I don't know what it is ... I mean ... I really like the game, and it's great fun even in a lobby full of Internet Randoms (and I never say that about games), but for some reason it just doesn't hold my interest like I want it to.

Fingers crossed that fourth time's the charm. >.<

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.