No Plans For Mass Effect: Andromeda on Nintendo Switch

Pages PREV 1 2

Metalix Knightmare:

Quellist:

Metalix Knightmare:

You...you ARE aware that handheld versions of ALL those games have been around for awhile now right?

A lack of support from the parent company? Cause that's what killed the Vita.

Yes i am aware of that, but the flagship versions of most of those games are console exclusive (I'm also aware, unlike yourself apparently, that caps lock is not the cruise control for cool).

And apparently the flagship games for these series are gonna be on the Switch. Do you have an actual point to make, or are you just throwing accusations and insults at Nintendo to see what actually sticks?

As an aside, the line "caps lock is not the cruise control for cool" is supposed to be used against posts that are nothing but capital letters. Not a post that has only two words capitalized for the sake of putting emphasis on the words.

Oh i have several points. This is gonna be an underpowered POS that won't get much 3rd party support because no-one wants to downport so yeah i'm sick of paying equivalent money for a console that isn't remotely on par with the others out there AND having to buy a second console to pay 3rd party games

Yeah and i'm annoyed that the flagship games are going to be made for an underpowered console. Only unlike you i don't need capslock to make obvious points.

Quellist:

Metalix Knightmare:

Quellist:

Yes i am aware of that, but the flagship versions of most of those games are console exclusive (I'm also aware, unlike yourself apparently, that caps lock is not the cruise control for cool).

And apparently the flagship games for these series are gonna be on the Switch. Do you have an actual point to make, or are you just throwing accusations and insults at Nintendo to see what actually sticks?

As an aside, the line "caps lock is not the cruise control for cool" is supposed to be used against posts that are nothing but capital letters. Not a post that has only two words capitalized for the sake of putting emphasis on the words.

Oh i have several points. This is gonna be an underpowered POS that won't get much 3rd party support because no-one wants to downport so yeah i'm sick of paying equivalent money for a console that isn't remotely on par with the others out there AND having to buy a second console to pay 3rd party games

Yeah and i'm annoyed that the flagship games are going to be made for an underpowered console. Only unlike you i don't need capslock to make obvious points.

You are REALLY triggered by using caps to emphasize words aren't you? Gotta say that's a pretty odd thing to be bothered by. Doubly so considering you refuse to capitalize your I's which is pretty freaking basic when it comes to learning how to write English, and TRIPLY so considering you just did it yourself in this post.

I tell ya, the days before you could bold or italicize words in message boards must've been hell for you.

Also, good work on finally making a salient point AGAINST the Switch.

Metalix Knightmare:

Quellist:

Metalix Knightmare:

You are REALLY triggered by using caps to emphasize words aren't you? Gotta say that's a pretty odd thing to be bothered by. Doubly so considering you refuse to capitalize your I's which is pretty freaking basic when it comes to learning how to write English, and TRIPLY so considering you just did it yourself in this post.

I tell ya, the days before you could bold or italicize words in message boards must've been hell for you.

Also, good work on finally making a salient point AGAINST the Switch.

Thanks! And as FOR the rest i was JUST messing with you because you were taking yourself SO seriously :)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here