Nintendo Posts Three-Part "Making Of" Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Series

Nintendo Posts Three-Part "Making Of" Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Series

breath-of-the-wild-320

You can get a closer look behind the scenes of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild thanks to these three new videos.

Editor's Note: Nintendo apparently removed and replaced two of the videos. The story has been updated with new embeds of the re-added videos.

It's been roughly a week and a half since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild launched alongside the Nintendo Switch, and it's taken many parts of the gaming world by storm. Heck, even Yahtzee was kind of OK with it. Now, Nintendo wants to give you a look behind the scenes.

The company launched a three-part video series titled "The Making of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild." The three parts are "The Beginning," "Story and Characters," and "Open-air Concept." You can see all three embedded below.

Speedrunners have already taken down Calamity Ganon in under an hour, but there's still some promised DLC to wait for, provided that you pick up the Breath of the Wild season pass.

The first video out of the three has been removed by the user.
So I going to guess its how Jim Sterling got DDOS for a 7/10 review for BotW.

*Edit*
Now its the 3rd video....

I wonder if the auto-takedown method of YouTube is affecting them perhaps...

Strange. The videos were all there when I published the thing, but it looks like they removed one of them .

Oh, this is rich. I fucking lost it.

ffronw:
Strange. The videos were all there when I published the thing, but it looks like they removed one of them .

Cause Nintendo is aso draconian with its IP, youtube didn't get the memo and deleted Nintendo's own video on their IP. Happened with the Pokemon GO G&S trailor as well.

OK, Nintendo apparently re-added two of the three videos. Embeds have been updated.

The attention to details in this game is seriously insane. I love it. I laughed out loud when they were talking how they had sounds for the Bogoblin picking their nose and how they used a wet cloth and sticking their finger in it to create that sound.

I really wish Hyrule Histora was released after this game and was focused on BotW and not SS. I enjoyed SS despite all of it's flaws, but this one is really interesting and I would love to read about all the development detail.

I always enjoy making-of documentaries of video games. I'll check these videos out.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here