Save 58% on Blue Apron and Take the Frustration Out of Cooking

Save 58% on Blue Apron and Take the Frustration Out of Cooking

blue-apron-320

You're on your own lighting the candles and picking mood music, but we've got the dinner part of your next dinner date covered. Save up to 58% on Blue Apron at Escapist Deals.

Blue Apron takes all the frustration out of cooking a meal, while still leaving all the fun stuff to you. Skip the trip to the grocery store and hours spent looking for the best recipe - Blue Apron will send you pre-portioned ingredients for every meal, along with a recipe that'll take you through every step. (Trust us, you'll nail the recipe even if it's the first time you're turning on your stove.) Get farm-fresh produce, antibiotic-free meat, and sustainable seafood, all in healthy, 500-800 calorie portions.

Get cooking. Get three Blue Apron meals for two people for $25 or two meals for four people for $33.

Word of warning with Blue Apron: they have abysmal customer service. I was a loyal customer for about a year, tried contacting them multiple times through their online channels about ingredients missing in three consecutive boxes, never received a reply, at all, from them. Not a form apology, not a screw you, nothing. Brought it up a final time in the email they require you to send them to cancel your orders? Still nothing.

Try Hello Fresh instead. They missed sending me buns for burgers, took less than half a day for a response that they would refund the entire week's worth of food. Take the minor hit on the first order, it'll be worth it in the long run.

pyrojam321moo:
Word of warning with Blue Apron: they have abysmal customer service. I was a loyal customer for about a year, tried contacting them multiple times through their online channels about ingredients missing in three consecutive boxes, never received a reply, at all, from them. Not a form apology, not a screw you, nothing. Brought it up a final time in the email they require you to send them to cancel your orders? Still nothing.

Try Hello Fresh instead. They missed sending me buns for burgers, took less than half a day for a response that they would refund the entire week's worth of food. Take the minor hit on the first order, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Listen to this man. Hello Fresh has God-Tier Support. Even though I've used their service for maybe a month, I was treated like a royalty. Definitely the best when it comes to customer support. And their meals were nice too!

Might aswel rename it to "Escapist Weekly Questionable Deals" at this rate.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.