New Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Raises Level Cap with New Tier 1 Mode
There's a new title update coming to Ghost Recon Wildlands today, and it's adding a new Tier 1 mode with an increased level cap and higher difficulty.
If you saw that Ghost Recon Wildlands was offline earlier today, don't panic. The game wasn't broken, it was just getting a big update. Title Update 5 brings a level cap increase, number of balance updates, big fixes, and a brand new game mode.
Tier 1 Mode will add a new difficulty option, and can be activated after you reach level 30 in the base game. Once you activate it, you'll start at level 50 and work your way downward to level 1 by earning Tier Points, which will apparently work similar to XP. Tier Points also unlock rewards.
Ubisoft has posted the complete patch notes for Title Update 5, and you can read them below. Here's a trailer for the new Tier 1 Mode as well.
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut...
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.*
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
*Please note that this pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled.
Oh right yeah, I should be playing this game. Brb