A farewell from your community manager

Hey, all.

Today is my last day as community manager. It's certainly been an adventure and it's been a pleasure to serve you all.

Please take care of yourselves and one another. Make sure to hydrate and get plenty of rest.

Most of all, don't stop growing and doing your best to love one another.

Take care of yourselves.

If you wanna keep up with me, you can find me on Twitter, but don't feel obligated to. Just do your best out there.

-Kyle

Are you just stepping down from the CM role, or are you leaving the Escapist altogether?

If it's the latter, farewell and take care.

Red Sentinel:
Are you just stepping down from the CM role, or are you leaving the Escapist altogether?

If it's the latter, farewell and take care.

At the end of the day, I'm leaving the organization all together, but you're right that I was unclear.

It's a shame to see you go. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Bonne chance, mon amie.

I'll always remember him here, like a voice on the wind. I can almost hear him now...

Kyle Gaddo:
Y'all are still complaining in here?

Finally got fed up with us all, eh? XD

Kyle Gaddo:
Hey, all.

Today is my last day as community manager. It's certainly been an adventure and it's been a pleasure to serve you all.

Please take care of yourselves and one another. Make sure to hydrate and get plenty of rest.

Most of all, don't stop growing and doing your best to love one another.

Take care of yourselves.

If you wanna keep up with me, you can find me on Twitter, but don't feel obligated to. Just do your best out there.

-Kyle

Best of luck - hope you go on to good stuff.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here