What games are you playing?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 37 NEXT

Still playing Persona 3. I gotta say, the variety on teammates rooster makes the ones on the sequels look kinda boring. Besides high-school students, we have in our Persona users team a spear-wielding 10-years old boy, a gynoid that shoots bullets out of her fingers, and a dog (not a talking dog, just a dog that wields a knife with its jaws and can summon Cerberus on battle)

somebody lent me agents of mayhem recently, and I was too polite to refuse, so the game loitered around looking sad at my place as a battle of attrition was fought against own morbid curiosity that lasted maybe a couple of days cos curiosity is probably the strongest of countless personal flaws alongside willpower the strength of a drunken dog left sitting by an unguarded BBQ. expectations were low, is what i'm trying to mindlessly blabber here. real low, like that of a US electorate low. so was mildly surprised that the moment-to-moment jump-shootsie-punch-drivey gameplay wasn't completely terrible, almost bordering on fun. and some of the voice acting was colourful. hooray for low expectations!

then the bugs started. oh cheesus, the bugs. not fun amusing ones, no. one's that have the admirable boldness to stop important buttons working, mission start prompts not appearing, getting stuck in things that then kill you etc. the 12 gig patch must have been purely a placebo, I think. then timers appeared on taken over bases which there is literally nothing you can do but watch helplessly as it reminds you that it will undo all that hard work and will continue to do so, unless there's a glitch for that too

also, it has the sneaky whiff of a hastily repurposed team-based online shooter, with inexplicable presence of randomised lootboxes, dull skins for weapons and characters, online "contracts" which are just to-do lists and have zero justification for the online connection required to merely look at them, let alone the convoluted method of accepting one, which seems to think it's supposed to be connecting to an online multiplayer game every damn time. the city is empty and looks repurposed from saints row. of course there's the characters themselves and their team-based synergies too. i am curious as to what was going on in early development and why this couldn't have simply been DLC or stand-alone DLC for saints row 4

on the plus side, I do feel like getting saints row 4 again as a newfound appreciation and desire for that has conveniently surfaced all of a sudden. can then lend it to this person friend to show that things can and have been better from the same developer

Neurotic Void Melody:
somebody lent me agents of mayhem recently, and I was too polite to refuse, so the game loitered around looking sad at my place as a battle of attrition was fought against own morbid curiosity that lasted maybe a couple of days cos curiosity is probably the strongest of countless personal flaws alongside willpower the strength of a drunken dog left sitting by an unguarded BBQ. expectations were low, is what i'm trying to mindlessly blabber here. real low, like that of a US electorate low. so was mildly surprised that the moment-to-moment jump-shootsie-punch-drivey gameplay wasn't completely terrible, almost bordering on fun. and some of the voice acting was colourful. hooray for low expectations!

then the bugs started. oh cheesus, the bugs. not fun amusing ones, no. one's that have the admirable boldness to stop important buttons working, mission start prompts not appearing, getting stuck in things that then kill you etc. the 12 gig patch must have been purely a placebo, I think. then timers appeared on taken over bases which there is literally nothing you can do but watch helplessly as it reminds you that it will undo all that hard work and will continue to do so, unless there's a glitch for that too

also, it has the sneaky whiff of a hastily repurposed team-based online shooter, with inexplicable presence of randomised lootboxes, dull skins for weapons and characters, online "contracts" which are just to-do lists and have zero justification for the online connection required to merely look at them, let alone the convoluted method of accepting one, which seems to think it's supposed to be connecting to an online multiplayer game every damn time. the city is empty and looks repurposed from saints row. of course there's the characters themselves and their team-based synergies too. i am curious as to what was going on in early development and why this couldn't have simply been DLC or stand-alone DLC for saints row 4

on the plus side, I do feel like getting saints row 4 again as a newfound appreciation and desire for that has conveniently surfaced all of a sudden. can then lend it to this person friend to show that things can and have been better from the same developer

I just remember reading it was pretty bland and underwhelming and after about a week it was more or less forgotten. I didn't hear about this retooled overwatch clone.

I just started playing yesterday Devil May Cry 5 and it is so great!!!
The story started with a very brutal way as well which make it more interesting and caring for the story.
Gameplay started little weird but in a matter of minutes I saw myself hook my enemies to come close to me, slash the in the air, gun them and launch myself up, knife the shot out of them while in air and them rip their guts with a smash down attack. Pure joy and I was only for 1-2 hours.
I had only difficulties with the first Major Boss, but I think I will learn how to fight the Bosses more effectively.
Highly suggest it.

SweetShark:

Playing that game as well and it is indeed great. The graphics in particular look amazing espescially the character textures. Can't believe it's been 11 years since DMC4. I enjoyed the reboot but nothing really comes close to DMC5. It almost seems designed to perfection. Definitely one of the best hack&slash I played. The RE engine makes it even more spectacular. Another win for Capcom!

Dalisclock:
I just remember reading it was pretty bland and underwhelming and after about a week it was more or less forgotten. I didn't hear about this retooled overwatch clone.

well it's mainly speculation due to the way the map/game appears incredibly rushed and barebones while containing those particular familiar elements that make no sense being in a single player sandbox whatsoever. almost like there was a panicked change of direction mid development that meant they had to stretch what they had over their saints row template instead. am surprised that hasn't been mentioned up by others before as it seemed kinda glaring

Started Forza Horizon 3 again. I loved Burnout Paradise and would love an equivalent game today. I think I am starting to get this.

I just started Bayonetta on Steam and I'm really digging it after playing into the first chapter. Have already gotten a Pure Platinum medal after learning the dodge offset and a Wicked Weave almost by accident. The game does a good job of giving rewarding feedback even if you're not really familiar with everything, but I can see how getting good will lead to much better and more consistent results.

Okay, still playing Alien: Isolation, and, sorry, I have to get this out - why is everyone on Sevastapol a fucking idiot?

Seriously, I can buy that fear of the xenomorph makes people paranoid. But apparently that fear is so great that people form groups of their own, forgetting that safety is in numbers, that it's out for all of them, and they've got it heavily outnumbered. FFS, even the prisoners in Alien 3 understood this basic concept.

And it's not like Amanda Ripley is any better here. 90% of the time, confrontation could be avoided by just saying "I'm passing through, I want no trouble" or "the alien's here, get the fuck out." But no, because of game mechanics, the only options are to kill humans, or sneak around them.

This is hardly my only gripe with the game, but it's perhaps my most pertinent one, because it's a case where either game mechanics fall woefully short of the context they're in (e.g. there's no "talk" or "diplomacy" option), or it's a case where the plot to work, at least dozens of people have to hold the idiot ball. Heck, maybe both.

Playing Persona Q.

It's ...something. This spin-off is like Etrian Odyssey with a Persona paint job (a crossover between P3 and P4 where the SEES and the Investigation Team meat each other inside a rift in time and space). It has the dungeon crawling, map drawing, enemy encounter system, and first-person point of view of EO; and the Persona enemies, spells, elemental weaknesses, All-out-attacks, and fusions to make Persona fans feel at home (no social-links tho). It's kinda addictive; but for some reason I either feel like I'm doing very good, or very poorly (specially after losing 5 times against random enemies at the first labyrinth in normal mode).

So, unlike the main series, the game is focused on dungeon crawling, and the story feels like fanfiction. Overall, I'm enjoying it so far.

Hawki:

This is hardly my only gripe with the game, but it's perhaps my most pertinent one, because it's a case where either game mechanics fall woefully short of the context they're in (e.g. there's no "talk" or "diplomacy" option), or it's a case where the plot to work, at least dozens of people have to hold the idiot ball. Heck, maybe both.

I gave up on it around the time I stopped to make a sandwich while waiting for the perfect survivor, supreme hunter of the universe to stop chasing its tail around the 7th or 8th room in a row because it can't find someone hiding under a desk.

But yeah, they were really married to "generic hide and seek horror videogame" method, which makes even less sense in an environment with coherent beings then it does in the usual demons/zombies/insane asylums.

as a liker of the trials series, did give the phone version - F2P one a go merely as an attempt for a distraction in a busy place. and it's

at least the console versions still exist and don't charge for highly limited fuel, eh? ...eh??

yet

Hawki:
Okay, still playing Alien: Isolation, and, sorry, I have to get this out - why is everyone on Sevastapol a fucking idiot?

Seriously, I can buy that fear of the xenomorph makes people paranoid. But apparently that fear is so great that people form groups of their own, forgetting that safety is in numbers, that it's out for all of them, and they've got it heavily outnumbered. FFS, even the prisoners in Alien 3 understood this basic concept.

Rest assured there is an answer to your question.

My saves for RTRVII have corrupted, so I've moved on to The Elder Scrolls: Total War... Aldmeri Dominion, having a ball of a time... economy's fucked, but that's usual for early game hijinks.

And finished Assassin's Creed: Odyssey with all DLC and side-quests etc. so on to H:ZD as previously mentioned. Oh, actually, NG+ to get the Hippocrates related trophy and engraving.

SckizoBoy:
My saves for RTRVII have corrupted, so I've moved on to The Elder Scrolls: Total War... Aldmeri Dominion, having a ball of a time... economy's fucked, but that's usual for early game hijinks.

And finished Assassin's Creed: Odyssey with all DLC and side-quests etc. so on to H:ZD as previously mentioned. Oh, actually, NG+ to get the Hippocrates related trophy and engraving.

There's another DLC yet to go, the Atlantis one, which I hope actually shows more of the city then just the antechamber(which you have to cross a couple of lava rooms and a couple of steep tunnels to reach, because the people who designed the entry corridor were apparently insane). Also, answering some of the questions about the damn ISU would be nice. I'll stop with that because I could go on for pages about the ISU thing.

I just finished the Family plotline, I've got another dozen cultists left to take down(including a couple of the branch leaders) and two of the mythological monsters left to deal with. Oh, and a bunch of sidequests and a couple regions I've yet to explore. And the First Blade DLC.

SO yeah, I've got a bit to go on it. I have complicated feelings about it right now which I'll annoy everyone with by posting a thread in a month or so.

I'm currently replaying Diablo III with Reaper of Souls. I getting kinda bored of it though. I think I need to increase the difficulty setting. Playing on Normal makes me feel incredibly over powered, esp. when playing as my Wizard with my twin laser beams of death.

I tried playing Divinity: Original Sin, but the camera scrolling is infuriating.

hanselthecaretaker:
I just started Bayonetta on Steam and I'm really digging it after playing into the first chapter. Have already gotten a Pure Platinum medal after learning the dodge offset and a Wicked Weave almost by accident. The game does a good job of giving rewarding feedback even if you're not really familiar with everything, but I can see how getting good will lead to much better and more consistent results.

Glad to hear you finally got the game. Looks like you're having fun.

DMC5. I am on Dante Must Die mode, and right now it's kicking my ass. I am currently on M16, so I finish that up later.

I just started Zanki Zero. It's a first person Arpg/survival game by the Danganronpa people. I read about it being censored in the west so I ended up importing it from Japan to get the full experience. It was an excellent choice!

The setting is very interesting, you're a party of 8 clones that have 13 days of lifespan but can be regenerated after dying and the world has seemingly ended (though how certain that is has yet to be confirmed, feels very danganronpa-ish) so you're being given survival-oriented missions by this tv that plays a short anime episode with your next goal (and also has a ton of puns and humor as well as some more deep meanings hidden). The gameplay is like those old school first person rpgs like Ultima where you walk around in first person on a grid but combat is action-based and very very simplistic.

The really cool thing about this game is that it rewards you for dying creatively, since each char has a short lifespan so they'll die multiple times anyhow so might as well have it be interesting. Those deaths tie to passive abilities being unlocked and there's also 4 age groups that you go through (child, adult, middleaged and elder) which you'll go through multiple times and what age group each of the party members is in during each story event changes things around a lot.

Also there's this girl with a prosthetic arm and leg and she doesn't seem to age like everyone else but also has those things that apparently contain your consciousness in her bellybutton like everyone else so she's definitely a clone too.

Myyyyyystery~

Resistance: Fall of Man, of all things. I got the trilogy some years ago and never played any of them, so starting from the top.
The first game's a pretty mediocre shooter and I can't for the life of me figure out its success. You know how launch games are essentially demos selling people on next-gen tech, right? Even if the first Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are "obsolete" by present-day standards you can see what they were going for: pushing the limits of the historical open world and the cinematic set-piece game, respectively. But I don't see Resistance trying to do anything that PS2 shooters weren't already doing back in the day. What was supposed to be the novelty about Fall of Man? Even the graphics don't seem particularly evolved over PS2 games.

SweetShark:
The story started with a very brutal way as well which make it more interesting and caring for the story.
Gameplay started little weird but in a matter of minutes I saw myself hook my enemies to come close to me, slash the in the air, gun them and launch myself up, knife the shot out of them while in air and them rip their guts with a smash down attack. Pure joy and I was only for 1-2 hours.
I had only difficulties with the first Major Boss, but I think I will learn how to fight the Bosses more effectively.
Highly suggest it.

stroopwafel:

SweetShark:

Playing that game as well and it is indeed great. The graphics in particular look amazing espescially the character textures. Can't believe it's been 11 years since DMC4. I enjoyed the reboot but nothing really comes close to DMC5. It almost seems designed to perfection. Definitely one of the best hack&slash I played. The RE engine makes it even more spectacular. Another win for Capcom!

Playing DMC5 as well and having a blast, but I cannot for the life of me understand what the point of the online component is. I'm incredibly underwhelmed by it and feel like it was a complete waste of resources for the game. Everything else just works so well that it really stands out as an element that doesn't seem at all thought through.

Johnny Novgorod:
Resistance: Fall of Man, of all things. I got the trilogy some years ago and never played any of them, so starting from the top.
The first game's a pretty mediocre shooter and I can't for the life of me figure out its success. You know how launch games are essentially demos selling people on next-gen tech, right? Even if the first Assassin's Creed and Uncharted are "obsolete" by present-day standards you can see what they were going for: pushing the limits of the historical open world and the cinematic set-piece game, respectively. But I don't see Resistance trying to do anything that PS2 shooters weren't already doing back in the day. What was supposed to be the novelty about Fall of Man? Even the graphics don't seem particularly evolved over PS2 games.

Funny, I also just got the collection off eBay, but have already played through all of them back in the day.

I suppose FoM is a bit of a novelty or guilty pleasure for me, since it was the first PS3 game I played. Insomniac was going for large scale battles at the time, trying to push the "busyness" aspect of the Cell processor; at least for a launch title. It's definitely rough around the edges but has a pretty lengthy and varied campaign from what I remember of it. And of course some awesome weapons which Insomniac kinda specializes in. Also 40 player MP (servers now defunct) which was sort of a big deal at the time; at least on a console let alone a launch title.

But yeah, there is a retrospective on YouTube that goes into its shortcomings and the pitfalls that go with being a launch title on notoriously difficult hardware. The second game amped everything up in terms of large scale battles in both size and numbers. That went for the MP again, which was bumped up to 64 players. The campaign was a bit of a mess, and in some ways felt rushed, but you can sense that Insomniac felt more ambitious with it even though it could've used some extra time in the oven.

The third game was a charm, and is arguably the best by a good margin in terms of gameplay, story, and presentation. The shooting/aiming feels like it finally caught up to the best of the genre, and there are some pretty intense boss fights that still hold up to this day. It closed out the series on a high note, and I was actually sad to hear them say they had no future plans for it. It really did get better and better, and managed to differentiate itself fairly well in a crowded genre.

It would be cool if Insomniac went back to it someday even for one more game. I never knew they got their start by making an FPS with Disruptor.

Dalisclock:
There's another DLC yet to go, the Atlantis one, which I hope actually shows more of the city then just the antechamber(which you have to cross a couple of lava rooms and a couple of steep tunnels to reach, because the people who designed the entry corridor were apparently insane). Also, answering some of the questions about the damn ISU would be nice. I'll stop with that because I could go on for pages about the ISU thing.

Huh, didn't know about that... there's also the Lost Tales of Greece quest chains, two of which should be coming out soon...

Also, at this point, I don't really care much about the Isu... :/

I just finished the Family plotline, I've got another dozen cultists left to take down(including a couple of the branch leaders) and two of the mythological monsters left to deal with. Oh, and a bunch of sidequests and a couple regions I've yet to explore. And the First Blade DLC.

I finished the Cultist questline concurrently with the Family Odyssey chapter (after

Recently got the Poseidon thing-y trophy, that was unexpected... now completing the Ainigmata Ostraka... it's OK...

I have super-mixed feelings about the First Blade DLC... suffice to say, it was a more than a touch disappointing. :( The best thing about both chapters 2 and 3 combined was a fucking loot-drop... -_- The overall arc of chapter 1 was the best executed but it still missed a lot of opportunities for something more cerebral about the Misthios' place in the world, as it were.

SO yeah, I've got a bit to go on it. I have complicated feelings about it right now which I'll annoy everyone with by posting a thread in a month or so.

About the base game, I'm fine (for the most part), add the DLC and it gets complicated as well...

Grouchy Imp:

Rest assured there is an answer to your question.

Up to the APOLLO core. Still waiting on the question of why everyone on Sevastapol lost their brain cells.

FFS, Ripley doesn't even try to say "alien's gone now." Nup. They're still shooting at her, even in the midst of androids trying to kill everyone.

Canadamus Prime:
I'm currently replaying Diablo III with Reaper of Souls. I getting kinda bored of it though. I think I need to increase the difficulty setting. Playing on Normal makes me feel incredibly over powered, esp. when playing as my Wizard with my twin laser beams of death.

Switch to hard ASAP.

I like D3, but as of RoS, the "normal" mode is rediculously easy. Hard is still a bit too easy for my liking, but it does have some challenge.

Johnny Novgorod:

The first game's a pretty mediocre shooter and I can't for the life of me figure out its success.

Is Resistance really a success?

I mean, it got about 5 games total, but it's not really remembered by many people. It kind of reminds me of Killzone in a way - everyone's heard about it, but no-one really "loves" it (I mean, I like Killzone, but, y'know...)

But I don't see Resistance trying to do anything that PS2 shooters weren't already doing back in the day.

Alternate history maybe?

hanselthecaretaker:

It would be cool if Insomniac went back to it someday even for one more game. I never knew they got their start by making an FPS with Disruptor.

I doubt it.

Sony owns the IP for starters, and there's little interest in them developing a sequel. Also, when you look at Insomiac's major releases, Resistance and Fuse are kind of oddities, in that they're self-serious. Almost everything else Insomniac's developed in recent years can either be described as "wacky" (e.g. Sunset Overdrive) or "whimsical" (Ratchet and Clank, Spider-Man, Song of the Deep, etc.)

Hawki:

Canadamus Prime:

Switch to hard ASAP.

I like D3, but as of RoS, the "normal" mode is rediculously easy. Hard is still a bit too easy for my liking, but it does have some challenge.

I felt something was off. I don't remember "normal" being so easy when I played it before.

Hawki:

Johnny Novgorod:

The first game's a pretty mediocre shooter and I can't for the life of me figure out its success.

Is Resistance really a success?

I mean, it got about 5 games total, but it's not really remembered by many people. It kind of reminds me of Killzone in a way - everyone's heard about it, but no-one really "loves" it (I mean, I like Killzone, but, y'know...)

But I don't see Resistance trying to do anything that PS2 shooters weren't already doing back in the day.

Alternate history maybe?

I guess it's technically alternate history but in practice it doesn't feel like it shakes it up that much (like say the 1960s dieselpunk of Wolfenstein: The New Order). Resistance is set in the ruins of 1951 Britain and that doesn't look or feel all that differently from actual shelled-up WW2 Europe.

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus - I generally have disliked my time with it.

The plot feels mostly aimless, but it is also presented in a way that makes me feel like they wanted to make a TV show or film, but Bethesda wanted to make a Wolfenstein sequel - don't get me wrong, the cinematography is great, but the levels are so short, and the cutscenes are so long, that it feels so skewed in the story's favour - which is strange coming from a sequel to one of the first FPS games ever.

The tone is also way off too - the world of Wolfenstein is goofy, yet the first half of the game is so sombre and depressing that it just drags you down. You are told the story of the main character's upbringing with this abusive father, your character goes around monologuing about God and his fallen comrades, all wrapped up in a story about 60's robot Nazis, where you run around dual-wielding shotguns, travelling to other planets, and even auditioning for a film in front of Hitler at one point.

As for the combat itself, it feels good to shoot, but you have basically zero endurance. The game's mechanics encourage movement, but the amount of health that you have, the amount of damage that you take, and the fact that enemies shoot hitscan/very fast projectiles, results in a gameplay loop that punishes basically anything that doesn't resemble a cover-based shooter. Its like, you can have 100 health and 100 armour, but you can die in mere moments.

This issue with the combat has other consequences too, as the (pretty great) score by Mick Gordon feels quite out of place, seeing as whilst it is really energetic, you are just sitting behind a corner, shooting at enemies as they pop their heads around cover or reposition - its like he was scoring Doom, but the devs were making Gears of War.

Here is a brilliant video by Raycevick talking about music in videogames (the relevant part for the above paragraph starts at around 1:30)

Im also apparently on the last mission, and the game doesn't feel like it is half-way through.

(EDIT: Finished it last night - and the conclusion setup a sequel that looks way more exciting than this one)

I just enjoyed the first a whole lot more, but god - Doom 2016 was tonnes better.

hanselthecaretaker:

Johnny Novgorod:

Funny, I also just got the collection off eBay, but have already played through all of them back in the day.

I suppose FoM is a bit of a novelty or guilty pleasure for me, since it was the first PS3 game I played. Insomniac was going for large scale battles at the time, trying to push the ?busyness? aspect of the Cell processor; at least for a launch title. It?s definitely rough around the edges but has a pretty lengthy and varied campaign from what I remember of it. And of course some awesome weapons which Insomniac kinda specializes in. Also 40 player MP (servers now defunct) which was sort of a big deal at the time; at least on a console let alone a launch title.

I think I'm halfway done with the campaign and so far it's been pretty monotonous - you fight your way through ruined cities and underground bunkers. And the "story" might as well not be there. There's little to no connectivity between chapters (the slideshow w/narration that precedes each of them feels incredibly halfbaked) and the endings feels as abrupt as arbitrary. I'm also missing some kind of feedback regarding objectives and their purpose as well. I guess the weapons have a nice feel to them at least.

Playing Okami HD on PS4.
It's the same game, just a bit prettier I guess. I don't recall the game looking anything less than stunning on PS2. I always think it's nice that for lack of backwards compatibility we get HD ports every now and then but a part of me feels they're wasted on games that already look great. I also got Resident Evil 4 HD recently, where the graphical upheaval is a bit more noticeable, though the port suffers some weird oversights (no subs, no difficulty select, black margins all around the screen, etc). With Okami HD at least you get the whole package. My one complaint would be the removal of Clover Studio from the title crawl. What the hell Capcom?

I just finished Far Cry: New Dawn. I think I figured it out what Ubisoft was going for, I just don't understand WHY they were going for that. The idea was to create a feeling of "hey, I remember playing this part of Far Cry 5" by having you revisit those same locations/ after 20 some years or whatever. The reason I don't get why: is I don't understand the benefit of creating one game to remind you of another, vastly superior, game. Its like they're telling every player, "hey... remember when you were playing that other game... don't you wish you were having that much fun now?"

Because you never are. The characters are less interesting all around. There's NO humor. At all. Certainly none of the dark humor that serves as a fun contrast in prior Far Cry titles. Its biggest problem is a supposed feature, its a direct sequel to FC 5. And that's a problem. The reason no Far Cry main title is a direct sequel to a previous game... is because each one ENDS its own story. No Far Cry game has ever warranted a sequel, and none should have been given one. My advice, skip it. If you liked FC 5, just play it again. And if you got FC 5 and didn't like it... I can't imagine why you would even want to play New Dawn. There are apparently different endings based upon 2 choices you make in the last 2 missions, and the game just isn't interesting enough for me to go back and play New Dawn again to find out what could have been different. Plus the "choice" was just the same question, posed for 2 different enemies... and for me at least it was a decision I made immediately, without any hesitation at all. A "good" moral decision should make you at least pause.

Went back to make a push for finishing the Frozen Wilds dlc. It has one of the prettiest looking snow environments I've ever seen. Watching a Tallneck trample through a snowy forest while in near whiteout conditions is pretty awesome. Fighting a Sawtooth that's kicking up snow with Thunder's Drum in the background makes for some pretty spectacular photos, especially with different ToD's. One of these days I'll update my imgur album.

Still playing Persona Q. I was going through the second dungeon when...

"Hey, why don't we have a group date with the P3 girls right here and now?"

...I should had seen this coming from a mile away.

Kyrian007:
There's NO humor. At all.

Hurk's not in it?

Halo: Spartan Strike

Im not going to beat around the bush with this one - its a bit naff.

It is literally a PC port of a twin-stick shooter mobile game, so it is about as you would expect it to be.

But, it stands to be the only Halo game that I haven't played, so I may as well. At least its not awfully long.

Since I last posted here, I've completed Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Luigi's Mansion (on 3DS), and Metroid: Samus Returns. Sadly, I think that might be the last 3DS game I'll play, now the beloved handheld is coming to the end of its lifecycle and new releases are unlikely. Had a great run with it.

I'm now very near the end of Dark Souls 3, and just started For Honour. Also started Monster Hunter World, but I'm not sure I'll stick with that one.

Oh, also played through Dead Space 3 for the second time (this time on co-op).

I'll be getting Yoshi's Crafted World at the end of the month as well.

Laggyteabag:

But, it stands to be the only Halo game that I haven't played,

So you've managed to play Halo: Fireteam Raven?

Lucky bastard. :(

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 37 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or