What games are you playing?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

Had a weekend bash at Kingdom Hearts 3, and made it to what am assuming is pretty close to final boss, but could be wrong as this game seems to love making out it's just about to end, only to drag out some more poor sods with armfuls of exposition to bore me with.
The good shit is the gameplay. It starts and ends there. Everything else is like terrible fan fiction through the lense of speed-dating sponsored by final fantasy. It looks literally like somebody cut out scenes from their favourite movies, added their own fanfic scenes in-between shots, painted over the rest and sold it as a new experience. Which was most jarring when known human characters played by real-looking humans from Pirates of the Caribbean start doing that weird anime thing where they grunt some variation of "gu-huh!" while stepping backwards ever so slightly at the smallest hint of surprise, before returning to whatever scene they were acting in the film. Wtf you doing, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley?? Did you both step on a drawing pin at the same time?

Did I mention exposition? 'Show, don't tell' is an alien concept entirely lost on this. And i'm certain the elusive "organisation XIII" exists solely to deliver said exposition through portal-hopping tweens bearing the faint whiff of angst...perhaps a term I shall coin "twangst." (Wait, why does that sound so familiar? Has someone made that joke before? Who was it? Was it me?? Did I forget my own bullshit? Ffs.)

It's like what if the subspace emissary mode from Smash Bros had an obligation ensuring every character voiced aloud their every motivation and situation instead of the endearing silent slapstick allowing the observer to infer all the childish wackiness themselves. This game shouldn't have bothered trying to explain itself, because now the dumb explanation takes up 2/3rds of the playtime and it's bloody dreadful to endure.

Other than that, is alright. 7/10. Load of bollocks. Back to Persona 5.

I finally made it through both epilogues of Red Dead Redemption 2, and the 25 minutes of credits (-bathroom break)

As purely a piece of entertainment it's possibly the best thing I've ever played. As a game it's more of a mixed bag. Some things are a bit too deliberate and frustrating after literal days of play time; four days and eight hours to be roughly exact. There are definitely other games I'd want to replay sooner, but even considering the flaws I haven't gotten truly tired of it yet. Still free roaming the landscape for different things to see and do even though I said I'd get back into Dark Souls 3 and MK11. Also occasionally dropping into Online to collect some bounties, pelts, treasure, etc. The gameplay loop and new gear is pretty rewarding.

Personally the story is one of few in gaming I can see sticking with me years down the road. Rockstar is beyond Naughty Dog imo when I comes to characterization, and delivering the slow burn to get me to care about where they end up. While the main story and epilogues didn't end perfectly in terms of execution, thematically they were both knockouts. Arthur's theme of Redemption - if played that way, which I did - made his ending all the more impactful, and John's played into that rather fittingly. Hell, even Dutch surprised me. Kinda wishing we could have a DLC based on...

...playing as him, and delving into his psyche since he seems to be a bundle of conflicting emotions.

The music is also top notch, although a couple songs felt a bit out of place for the time period. I think what really sets it apart for me overall as a game is the sheer scale and quality level maintained throughout. I've spent hours talking with other people who've played about various things we've done, tried, random occurrences with NPCs or experiments with different tactics for challenges. It's the stories to be had from its incredibly rich and lively game world which stand out most to me, and pretty much makes it the definition of a once-a-generation kind of development effort.

I'm still playing Death Stranding. By now I must have traversed like 500 miles just delivering packages...

...and I would walk 500 more ♪

♪Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles ♪

♪To fall down at your door ♪

CaitSeith:
I'm still playing Death Stranding. By now I must have traversed like 500 miles just delivering packages...

Missed opportunity by Koji not to have this included in the game.

stroopwafel:

CaitSeith:

Missed opportunity by Koji not to have this included in the game.

Kojima doesn't know how not to be serious...

That's a joke by the way.

Finally finished Dying Light, AKA Dead Island 2.0. And it was a lot of fun. I like the traversal and I like the combat. Just wish there was more to the story. I like the lead - mostly because of the voice acting - but the story sort of builds up only to just peter out after the final mission, so even if there's a nice satisfying beat-by-beat gameplay loop the overall experience isn't terribly memorable.

And maybe it's just me but the game has some weird balance issues. I leveled up to the point where I was downing zombies with a single arrow to the head, then made it to area 2 and suddenly it takes 5 arrows to the head. And I never got back to that point, even as I'm well into the endgame.

Now I'm on Shadow of the Colossus, the 2018 remake.
There isn't much to say, other than appreciating the game as a remake rather than a remaster (such as the PS3 one). The assets have been rebuilt from the ground up, the control scheme has been retooled for the best (as has the UI) and the graphics remain true to the mood and spirit of the 2005 game while also being God of War/HZD/RDR2 level of gorgeous. On a very petty note: I'm not a fan of Wander's redesign. His face is too round and has lost the angular, bishie look. That's about it really.

Johnny Novgorod:
I'm not a fan of Wander's redesign. His face is too round and has lost the angular, bishie look. That's about it really.

While his face doesn't look that good, once you're past the intro you don't really see it anymore. Wait till you see Lord Emon's face though, it looks pretty great.

My one little grievance with the updated graphics is the shadow tendrils. In the original there was this liquid quality to them and they had this blue-ish outline making them feel like an otherworldly/dark magic. In the remake they just look smokey now.

Johnny Novgorod:
Finally finished Dying Light, AKA Dead Island 2.0. And it was a lot of fun. I like the traversal and I like the combat. Just wish there was more to the story. I like the lead - mostly because of the voice acting - but the story sort of builds up only to just peter out after the final mission, so even if there's a nice satisfying beat-by-beat gameplay loop the overall experience isn't terribly memorable.

And maybe it's just me but the game has some weird balance issues. I leveled up to the point where I was downing zombies with a single arrow to the head, then made it to area 2 and suddenly it takes 5 arrows to the head. And I never got back to that point, even as I'm well into the endgame.

That was basically where the DLC went too (and possibly the post-game content they kept throwing on after). A descent into ludicrous sponginess like they were suddenly trying to be Borderlands/Diablo.

Which is one of my main concerns about the sequel, really. Dying Light starts out with a solid early/mid game, starts to wander into awful shooting and sponges in the late game, then the DLC/add on content just went over the edge. PArticularly with even more humans shown out out in the sequel.

Seth Carter:

Johnny Novgorod:

That was basically where the DLC went too (and possibly the post-game content they kept throwing on after). A descent into ludicrous sponginess like they were suddenly trying to be Borderlands/Diablo.

Which is one of my main concerns about the sequel, really. Dying Light starts out with a solid early/mid game, starts to wander into awful shooting and sponges in the late game, then the DLC/add on content just went over the edge. PArticularly with even more humans shown out out in the sequel.

I have the Following Edition so I'll play that eventually, but right now I'm going to take a break from it. Apparently I've clocked over 50 hours of Dying Light over the past month.

But yeah, that about sums it up. You start off with shitty melee weapons being overwhelmed with zombies, level up to the point where you're killing them with a single, well-placed hit or bullet or arrow, but still can get overwhelmed if you get too cocky or make a couple of mistakes, which to me is the sweet spot of the game. Then inexplicably everything sponges up halfway through and fun's over. I keep leveling up the bow trying to go back to the good old days whenever I go up a Legendary rank. Bow's at +120% damage and a single headshot STILL doesn't cut it. It's ridiculous.

So I'm playing Death Stranding, finding it pretty addictive; but moving forward and finally completing the deliveries in the old and current area with S score. Then the game reveals that the old delivery missions can be re-done with extra conditions for a higher score...

...somebody please send help! I think I need an intervention!

The Takeover. Bought this last night, and completed it. I have to say, this will do nicely before Streets of Rage 4 comes out. If anyone is into brawler games like Street of Rage/Final Fight. Hell, two of the main trio look almost exactly like Axel and Blaze. If they were married and adopted a child. This games has weapons (weak in the melee department), but the gunplay works surprising well with the juggling mechanics depending who you play as. My only complaint is the next last boss being a cheap bitch, and a boss rush in the final area. Albeit, the bosses you do fight again have weaker hp, and you get a food item after beating each one for full health.

Get this now. The Takeover is out on Steam and has a ps4 & switch release coming soon. I hope they're making physical copies.

So, Overwatch temporarily became free to play. I tried it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lez_WdX7Oc

Maybe that opinion will change over the next few days, but, yeah. Not a fan.

On the other hand, my impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda are a bit more favourable now, but while it's imitating ME1 in a lot of respects, it ends up coming up short.

CoCage:
like Axel and Blaze. If they were married and adopted a child.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that someone, at some point, has played with that idea. I mean, I'm assuming that Streets of Rage isn't immune to shipping, right?

Hawki:

On the other hand, my impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda are a bit more favourable now, but while it's imitating ME1 in a lot of respects, it ends up coming up short.

CoCage:
like Axel and Blaze. If they were married and adopted a child.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that someone, at some point, has played with that idea. I mean, I'm assuming that Streets of Rage isn't immune to shipping, right?

Even SOR is not immune to shipping. In fact, in the good ending of Streets of Rage 3, it's implied Axel and Blaze become a couple.

CoCage:

Even SOR is not immune to shipping. In fact, in the good ending of Streets of Rage 3, it's implied Axel and Blaze become a couple.

Oh yes, because having arms on each other totally implies that they'll be a couple. :P

...let's just casually ignore that I've shipped based on less. 0_0

Hawki:

CoCage:

Oh yes, because having arms on each other totally implies that they'll be a couple. :P

...let's just casually ignore that I've shipped based on less. 0_0

How do you think the shipping got started?

Side note: The servers are finally back up!

CoCage:

How do you think the shipping got started?

Probably as early as the first game. Because it's a fact of life that if there's a boy and a girl in a medium, and they're both relatively attractive and/or in close proximity, someone is going to ship them. And I may as well point out that this applies for same-sex ships as well, even decades ago (*cough*SpockxKirk*Cough*)

Just played the great ace attorney. It will probably never get localized unless they rename sherlock holmes and have politically correct language, cuz the game heavily uses 20th century racial slurs against Japan. It has a lot of mysteries that will not get resolved until they fan translate the sequel. The jury system was refreshing and so was cross examining multiple witnesses at once.

Just finished Bravely Default, around 3 years after starting it and kind of wishing I hadn't. What a chore that game was. I can't believe it was so popular when it came out.

I put it down because I didn't want to grind and figured finishing Norende would be an easier way of gaining power so I spent around six months doing the daily save update to get villagers until I had around 650, then I forgot about the game for 2 years until I worked up the energy to pick it back up.

The characters were boring for the most part and the plot only happened because everybody was a complete idiot for most of the game. The game is padded to heck to. It's the only game I've seen that expects you to beat it 5 times before it will show you the true ending. You have to fight the same bosses FIVE TIMES each, just with higher stats each time.

Not only that the game has pay to win micro-transactions. If I would have known that I never would have touched the stupid thing to begin with and won't be touching anything from Square Enix again most likely.

Related, the Tiz rebuilding Norende subplot made no sense other than to push the stupid little idle game crap. So the village he grew up in was destroyed and everybody who lived there is dead and all that remains is a massive gaping chasm. So Tiz wants to rebuild the town somewhere else, populate it with entirely new people, and just call it Norende... why? Why is this so important? Rebuilding only makes sense if there was anybody left alive to live there. As it is it just seems very selfish. Everybody needs to come from all over the world (or wherever the heck these new villagers come from) to pitch together and build an entire town so one guy (who doesn't even help) can feel better because he can't cope with his grief in any other way than to have another town named Norende. Dumb.

I could go on and on, and I would, but I doubt anybody would be interested in reading me tear into a 5 year old game for 5 000 words.

Drathnoxis:

Related, the Tiz rebuilding Norende subplot made no sense other than to push the stupid little idle game crap. So the village he grew up in was destroyed and everybody who lived there is dead and all that remains is a massive gaping chasm. So Tiz wants to rebuild the town somewhere else, populate it with entirely new people, and just call it Norende... why? Why is this so important? Rebuilding only makes sense if there was anybody left alive to live there. As it is it just seems very selfish. Everybody needs to come from all over the world (or wherever the heck these new villagers come from) to pitch together and build an entire town so one guy (who doesn't even help) can feel better because he can't cope with his grief in any other way than to have another town named Norende. Dumb.

I could go on and on, and I would, but I doubt anybody would be interested in reading me tear into a 5 year old game for 5 000 words.

So I've never played BD and while I have a soft spot for town builders(such as the mini-game in Breath of Fire 2 and the rebuilding of the villa in Assasins Creed 2), I can see your point here. If it were a haven for refugees(especially from the first town) I can totally get the point but just "I want to build a town because reasons" sounds a bit wierd.

Or hell, the "I"m pushing back the wilderness with new settlements" like Actraiser did would be cool too.

I got 25% off PS Plus over Black Friday so I'm finally trying out multiplayer on PS4. Here I was thinking I got a sweet deal until I realized I don't really have multiplayer games. I've got DOOM and Uncharted 4, so I'm trying the deathmatch in those, might as well knock off those pesky online-only trophies. Then there's Dying Light and RDR2 which I think have that unfocused "fuck about in the sandbox" multiplayer, I'll try that later.

Thanks to a solid-ass sale on GMG, I picked up The Outer Worlds for a solid price. After playing 25 hours, finishing most side content, and finishing the story, it's OK. I had pretty high standards for it, Fallout: New Vegas is tied for my favorite RPG. This game didn't hit that level. It's not because I can't pick up everything or there is large, open-worlds. I consider both of those, especially the latter, major pluses. The problem lies in character systems and writing.

I found the character management in this game pretty mediocre. I liked how leveling up skills to the medium ground is super easy, while getting stuff up to max is difficult and requires specialization. That's a cool idea and I enjoy that part. The perk and flaw system is atrocious. Perks range from useless to alright. I saw no perk worth taking a flaw to get. This makes leveling up boring. I expected more interesting perks from the makers of Fallout: New Vegas.

Writing is my biggest complaint. I found the world-building a mix between uninteresting and bad mostly. A few exceptions, Scylla is amazing and I love everything about its small amount of lore, is just one of about three. I found both sides of many arguments to act like their from South Park with how absurd they are. Like the world-building, a few stand out really well from the pack and stuck with me. I found the overall plot pretty bland and same goes for the many of the side-quests. The companions are mostly pretty lame too and their companion quests are also bland.

I'm a bit let down by it, but I also bought it along with Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, which is easily the most lacking in content game I've ever seen. I made the best weapon in an hour of play.... all I do is just keep wandering further out and evolving neurons? Wow.... so much fun. So compared to that, The Outer Worlds looks solid. Onto Disco Elysium!

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, part of the -Story So Far- collection.
God I hate Japanese titling conventions. Is it as clunky in the original Japanese or does the translation muddle it?
I played the original Kingdom Hearts on PS2 a couple of times, went for 100% at one point and even wrote a walkthrough for the game. I have some degree of nostalgia for the game, which paradoxically was pitched back then as a nostalgia trip across all those Disney movies. I'm also nostalgic for a time in which the plot of Kingdom Hearts was a simple as the first game's. Anyway, it's delightful to retread the game on PS4, which makes it look pretty good 17 years on, facial animation notwithstanding. Not that the animation's bad, it's simply not there. The cartoon characters pass but Sora, Riku and Kairi look like they're wearing uncanny masks over their faces. Some enviroments plainly show the hardware limitations of the time, so the "worlds" are chopped up into a series of boxy, interconnecting hallways that simply don't make for good "jungles", etc. But hey, by the power of creative design, the sky(box) is the limit.

Samurai Showdown (2019). This is the GOTY best fighting game for me! SamSho is not about laying multiple combos, but knowing when to strike and land successful blows. I love how you have three different type of supers, a dodge, a parry, and catching a sword barehanded, if you're unarmed (a staple for the series). There is a deep risk/reward system with the combat. It's the first in a long time, that I will dedicate a lot of my time to a fighting game. Most fighting games I don't touch anymore, due to time or lack of interests. I am blessed to have SamSho back, and that is how you do a reboot right. Samurai Showdown is the 100% authentic sushi restaurant you go to and order more.

I beat Monster Hunter World the story. I didn't have the skills to fight most of the elder dragons and had to be carried by higher-ranked players. Now armed with a great weapon I now helped other players.

Loving Darli Dagger. She is now my main for SamSho. I was playing around in some of the extra modes. In time trial, I was able to kill an opponent in two moves. I started with a heavy slash combo and ended the match using her super special. Max was definitely right, if you're good enough. He was able to pull it off in one of his matches. Game is fucking awesome!

CoCage:
Loving Darli Dagger. She is now my main for SamSho. I was playing around in some of the extra modes. In time trial, I was able to kill an opponent in two moves. I started with a heavy slash combo and ended the match using her super special. Max was definitely right of you're good enough. He was able to pull it off in one of his matches. Game is fucking awesome!

Cool, I've always preferred a game like Samurai Showdown that's more about trading blows vs waiting/finding an opening to do a long combo that other fighting games are about. I still remember going to the bowling alley as kid playing Samurai Showdown on the NeoGeo arcade machine. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a fighting game now though.

I have sunk into my comfortable winter habit of playing MP shooters and weirdly monotonous games that I love. This years flavour will be a return to form with Overwatch, primarily FFA since I can't be arsed to deal with role queue, and a new world in Satisfactory.

Everybody has already played OW or already decided they don't care already, but I'll throw out there that if you've taken a break things have changed a lot. Over the last year there's been something like three or four new characters, forced 2-2-2 role queuing has been instituted for QP and Comp, but a non 2-2-2 QP mode is available under arcade. Its pretty decent for getting higher quality QP games (I don't comp), but even as a tank or healer you have to wait like 2 or 3 mins for a game where I am. As a DPS its like 15 mins. There are new FFA modes, and that's all that holds interest for me anymore, beyond the odd QP game to remind myself why I hate point cap.

For any who are interested in openish world creation simulators, I wholeheartedly suggest Satisfactory. There's something delightful about the plodding, circuitous, and pointless production of a factory. If there was a way for me to take ore, make it into iron, then plates, then reinforced plates, then rotors, then plates, then iron and finally back to ore, I would create this without hesitation. At present my primary complaint is that there isn't a good ultimate goal. You start with nothing, build up through a half dozen tiers with probably close to 100 individual things to research and unlock. As you work your way through there are a few reasonably obvious points where there is an expectation that you will start a secondary base or re-jig your original base to accommodate new technologies (coal, vehicles, trains). In the process of all this, there is a world map that I would put between half and a quarter the size of new vegas (particularly if you cut out the wholly empty space) that you spend your time exploring. You'll find weird prizes to make your factory function better, downed craft to strip for new researchables and equipment, and just weird alien shit to look at. Plus a bunch of WIPs that have been in gave since forever and show no sign of growing a use. And then you make your first nuke, and then there's fuck all else to do beyond ceaselessly accumulating wealth.

I've got my fingers crossed that there's more good shit in the near future, but honestly when faced with the question "what would you consider a satisfactory (lol) ultimate goal" I have no response.

EvilRoy:

For any who are interested in openish world creation simulators, I wholeheartedly suggest Satisfactory. There's something delightful about the plodding, circuitous, and pointless production of a factory. If there was a way for me to take ore, make it into iron, then plates, then reinforced plates, then rotors, then plates, then iron and finally back to ore, I would create this without hesitation. At present my primary complaint is that there isn't a good ultimate goal. You start with nothing, build up through a half dozen tiers with probably close to 100 individual things to research and unlock. As you work your way through there are a few reasonably obvious points where there is an expectation that you will start a secondary base or re-jig your original base to accommodate new technologies (coal, vehicles, trains). In the process of all this, there is a world map that I would put between half and a quarter the size of new vegas (particularly if you cut out the wholly empty space) that you spend your time exploring. You'll find weird prizes to make your factory function better, downed craft to strip for new researchables and equipment, and just weird alien shit to look at. Plus a bunch of WIPs that have been in gave since forever and show no sign of growing a use. And then you make your first nuke, and then there's fuck all else to do beyond ceaselessly accumulating wealth.

I've got my fingers crossed that there's more good shit in the near future, but honestly when faced with the question "what would you consider a satisfactory (lol) ultimate goal" I have no response.

I've had my eye on it, but I've been waiting for it to leave Early Access. Partially because I feel I want to play the game at it's presumed "final" version and EA feels like another word for "Paid Beta". However, it does look really interesting and maybe it'll scratch that itch I've been trying to get from Factorio. I've tried a couple times to get into Factorio but every time I feel like it's just really, really fucking hard to actually get the game actually rolling and that puts me off before I try again in another year or so. I don't know if it's me or the game's fault here, because I've played crafting games before and I love the idea of building a vast factory from nothing but the the fact I feel like I'm spending a ton of time micromanaging the machines and using my sparse ammo to fight off roving monsters doesn't help. `

Anyway, I just finished Disco Elysium and it feels like the game I never knew I wanted. It's just long enough to feel deep and rich but not so long it wears out it's welcome. The worldbuilding is just nuts in it's detail and thought and the anmensia trope is well utilized for the purpose of roleplaying, not to mention the whole "Skills as party members" thing works wonderfully. Also, Kim is a great NPC companion.

There are some issues, such gated skill checks that can grind progress to a halt, but I do appreciate how proper investigation and properly exploring the dialogue trees can help overcome those skill checks. I also like how failing some of those still allow you to proceed and sometimes are the more interesting option, such as "Failing" the karaoke quest skill check.

So yeah, fucking amazing.

Hawki:

I gave it a go too. What a waste of time it was.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the balance of the characters. I mean, a turret character that can mow down everything before they even have a chance to fight back? Who thought that was a good idea?
Matchmaking seems to be... well... nonexistent. New players should NOT be getting matched with high level players, but that's what was happening to me.
Map design seems to be extremely poor. Even getting out of spawn seems impossible on some of the maps, and spawn-camping is rampant.
And to top it all off, the game seems to be mostly dead. Queue times to even get into a game were longer than the actual gameplay itself. You spend more time waiting to play than actually playing. That really shouldn't be a thing, and indicates to me that the game is dead/dying rather badly.

Overall the experience was terrible. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given that it's the spawn of ActivisionBlizzard. That company needs to die in a fire.

I've been sporadically playing Pokemon Sword & Halo Reach (PC) for the past couple weeks, but the bulk of my playtime outside of FFXIV has been a new playthrough of Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse. I only beat it once when it originally came out, and despite the story being meh the battle system is just so damn crispy.

At some point I will finally start Nier Automata....

Just found cat ninja and it's really addictive.

I think I'm going to go back to The World Ends With You to finally 100% it.

SolidState:

Hawki:

I gave it a go too. What a waste of time it was.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the balance of the characters. I mean, a turret character that can mow down everything before they even have a chance to fight back? Who thought that was a good idea?
Matchmaking seems to be... well... nonexistent. New players should NOT be getting matched with high level players, but that's what was happening to me.
Map design seems to be extremely poor. Even getting out of spawn seems impossible on some of the maps, and spawn-camping is rampant.
And to top it all off, the game seems to be mostly dead. Queue times to even get into a game were longer than the actual gameplay itself. You spend more time waiting to play than actually playing. That really shouldn't be a thing, and indicates to me that the game is dead/dying rather badly.

Overall the experience was terrible. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, given that it's the spawn of ActivisionBlizzard. That company needs to die in a fire.

So, on that note, I actually caved in and bought the game. And...holy shit.

For one thing, the queue times are now non-existent. Maybe I was unlucky, maybe the trial period was glitched, I dunno. But I've started playing it and now...well, it's fun. Simple, but fun. A lot of fun actually.

...which is more than I can say for Andromeda, which I'm still playing through out of sheer obligation. :(

Dusted off the old OG Xbox and decided to give Ninja Gaiden Black another go, with the intent on finishing it. First thought, this game's combat system hold up so well and the controls are so super crisp. Second thought, jeezes fucking cruftnuggets, is it also hard as balls.

Bought Horizon: Zero Dawn the complete edition for 10 bucks about a month ago, playing it now that I've finished Fallen Order. My wife loves watching me play it, so it's a fun couple thing for us to do.

I've currently got Titanfall 2 loaded up on standby for when I finish Horizon: ZD, because I keep hearing it's really good, and I really want to listen to the banter between the pilot and the mech. I remember seeing one clip of the mech basically telling some other soldier to piss off, when they suggested the mech be assigned to a "real soldier" and the mech, in a wonderfully sassy, but totally logical AI voice was like "Negative, this unit has adapted to our current pilot, combat efficiency would suffer greatly if I were to be reassigned." And the pilot was like "yeah! I like him too!" I just really loved the idea of the mech saying "nope, we're buddies, we just spent a lot of time working together and forging a combat brotherhood, you are not separating us." xD

I hope the dialogue is like that throughout, because if so I'm going to love the game.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here