Red Read Redeemertion 2 reviews are out

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ok, so I was a bit quick to judge this game in my post above. I agree with Gethsemani, this game, when it is good its so good, but there are decisions that baffle me. I spent most of the weekend playing the game and it only dawned on me after much longer than is embarrassing for me to admit, the reason I can rapid fire is because between each shot, I have to cock the gun. This is super realistic, but totally unnecessary. Why can't this game, like every single game in the world with guns in it, automatically cock the gun for you after each shot. I was sat there behind cover wondering why I couldn't shoot some mook straight I had shot his mate even though I was aiming at him, its because my second press of the shoot button cocks the weapon. That took a while for me to work out.

Oh and can someone bring me the head of the person who decided that the talk button should be the same button that aims your weapon. A tale for you, I was riding about the plains on my way to a mission when I hear a woman shouting for help, being the gentleman that I mostly am, I find a woman locked in a prison wagon being taken into justice. I try to talk to the lawmen, they decide to open fire, I decide that the woman is innocent and kill the lawmen and shoot the lock of the wagon and the grateful woman climbs out. I go to talk to her, forgetting that I have a weapon in my hand, she freaks out and runs away, depriving me of whatever reward she was going to give me. This is a repeating theme, I am in town, go to talk to someone and pull a weapon on them, then the law gets involved and my bounty goes up.

Though to be fair, I don't know why anyone would expect anything different from someone who wears a severed bear head as a hat.

I've had a lot of fun with this game so far, I did a duel with a former gunslinger and after I'd killed him and stolen his gun. I killed and skinned his pigs for making me clear up their shit. Never piss off a guy wearing a severed bear head as a hat. But I also think that the majority of the stories coming from people struggling with game mechanics rather than anything else.

The more I see of RDR2 the less interested I am of it. I never see anyone playing anything fun. Mostly just random wilderness looking for animals, or falling form their horse, or whatever. Nothing about the game looks fun, the over emphasis on detail seems to get in the way of the gameplay imo. The sheer slowness of the game would drive me crazy as someone who doesn't have a lot of game time per week. I'd feel like it was wasting time for no reason.

Gethsemani:

As I said, I've worked it out now and the only input the player has is if they use the right weapon or not. The actual quality of the skin is capped based on the animal, so if you want to get 3 perfect rabbit pelts, as per the challenge, you just need to keep looking out for 3 star rabbits. The sheer number of rabbits I killed before I realized that...

Ah, I didn't realise you were hunting rabbits. You'd look ridiculous lassoing rabbits.

Silentpony:
Watched Jim's video. Seems like there's even more grind than in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and twice as many steps to get what you need. Instead of just shooting a goat and getting meat and skin and horns, you have to carefully target specific parts because if you hit the got too much you loose meat and skin. Also it has to be a healthy goat. Also the goat should ideally be named Billy and have at least 2 years of college, and it wouldn't hurt if you two took a 6 week, real time, salsa dancing course. I mean how do you expect Billy's meat to be tender enough without weeks worth of dance lessons?!
and don't even get me started if your horse wanders off and you can't call it back because your whistle has a limited range.

Just seems like its everything Odyssey gets accused of but with cowboy hats. And I don't know what's worse, that Ass Creed put in x2 as much grind with the ability to bypass with micotransactions, or Red Dead put in x4 as much grind and didn't and just expect you to spend 30 real minutes slowly walking back to town with Billy over your shoulders because the horse walked away. I mean what's worse, a game that lets you skip 10mins of grind for money or a game that doesn't let you skip 40mins of grind?

Sounds like it's going down the same road GTA San Andreas did with making the game TOO realistic to the point that doing things is a chore rather than fun.

I personally really like it.
Sure, there are some things I'd change, like the limited whistle range for horses and how hard it is to fast travel, but I'm really enjoying the game.

I take it there're no "realism" sliders or toggle options? Sounds like a lot of the gripes I'm reading about could be resolved with the ability to turn them off. Unfortunately, it also sounds like these realistic details are gameplay affecting, so the option to turn them off could drastically unbalance the game.

Xprimentyl:
I take it there?re no ?realism? sliders or toggle options? Sounds like a lot of the gripes I?m reading about could be resolved with the ability to turn them off. Unfortunately, it also sounds like these realistic details are gameplay affecting, so the option to turn them off could drastically unbalance the game.

There's a couple of things that could easily be patched to make the game less cumbersome.

1) Patch out Arthur auto-hostering his long guns when riding a horse. When I've choosen two long guns in their appointed slots I want to keep them on me, not have the game decide to store them away in the saddle.
2) Allow me to get rid of guns I don't want anymore. Now they just clog up my weapons bar whenever I need to scroll to the one I want to use in the middle of a firefight.
3) Fix the free-aim. It's worse than it was in GTA5, and there it already wasn't optimum.
4) Stop reverting my rounds to default after I've choosen different ammo. Why the game sees it fit to replace my stronger rounds for the weaker default ones whenever I restart the game or when I simply went to sleep in-game is baffling to me.
5) Fix the godawful melee sections. This could be a bit more troublesome though since I fear this has to do with the animations. But the reaction time is so sluggish and you get knocked out of punch and grab wind-ups constantly.

I would prefer a more streamlined eating system (maybe some sort of tobacco, booze and fried meat drip), but I am overall very much enjoying this.

This game is sounding more and more like a wild west life simulator; any comments on the story? Pacing? With all the tedium, is it a slog? With the Rockstar's mission/side mission structure that allows you to do what you want when you want, I'd imagine all the "realism padding," doing all the maintenance and living, could serve to sap some of the fun out of the in-between "fuck off" sessions. Or, conversely, doesn't it serve to give the "fuck off" sessions purpose?

Zykon TheLich:
Realistic horse balls? Well shit, that's my reason to buy a console right there!

According to bollocks expert Jim Sterling, the horse balls remain unchanged.

Casual Shinji:

Xprimentyl:
I take it there?re no ?realism? sliders or toggle options? Sounds like a lot of the gripes I?m reading about could be resolved with the ability to turn them off. Unfortunately, it also sounds like these realistic details are gameplay affecting, so the option to turn them off could drastically unbalance the game.

There's a couple of things that could easily be patched to make the game less cumbersome.

1) Patch out Arthur auto-hostering his long guns when riding a horse. When I've choosen two long guns in their appointed slots I want to keep them on me, not have the game decide to store them away in the saddle.
2) Allow me to get rid of guns I don't want anymore. Now they just clog up my weapons bar whenever I need to scroll to the one I want to use in the middle of a firefight.
3) Fix the free-aim. It's worse than it was in GTA5, and there it already wasn't optimum.
4) Stop reverting my rounds to default after I've choosen different ammo. Why the game sees it fit to replace my stronger rounds for the weaker default ones whenever I restart the game or when I simply went to sleep in-game is baffling to me.
5) Fix the godawful melee sections. This could be a bit more troublesome though since I fear this has to do with the animations. But the reaction time is so sluggish and you get knocked out of punch and grab wind-ups constantly.

That one is baffling in a game touting realism. What game with guns or weapons in general doesn't have a "Drop" option anymore.

Xprimentyl:
This game is sounding more and more like a wild west life simulator; any comments on the story? Pacing? With all the tedium, is it a slog? With the Rockstar?s mission/side mission structure that allows you to do what you want when you want, I?d imagine all the ?realism padding,? doing all the maintenance and living, could serve to sap some of the fun out of the in-between ?fuck off? sessions. Or, conversely, doesn?t it serve to give the ?fuck off? sessions purpose?

Good point. I've heard a lot about how "Real" it feels(setting/atmosphere) and very little on plot/characters. And while I don't need great plot/characters if the mechanics or something else is enough to keep me happy, it helps a lot if there's more to it then me just messing around in the big open sandbox.

I killed a dog last night. I didn't want to, I'd accidently wandered onto someone's farm and they got shooty. Not wanting to kill someone defending their land - though seriously it would be nice to go to one camp and instead of the person there wanting to kill me, there was one person who was like "welcome stranger, join us" and then you decide whether to kill them or not - I ran off away from all the flying bullets and to safety. But one of their dogs followed me, I tried to escape the dog but it wouldn't leave me alone, it was bothering my horse too.

So I took the decision to kill the dog. I thought a blast from my rifle would solve the problem, a one hit kill. I was wrong, The dog whimpered in pain and ran of a short way before laying down and whimpering in pain. I felt so bad as it lay there dying, eventually I decided to put it out of its misery.

So fuck you Rockstar, I can kill the entire population of the planet in bandits, steal all their stuff and chuck them on a campfire and watch as they burn and not feel a damn thing about these 1s and 0s. One dog murder later and I feel so guilty that I have to confess my sins on a gaming website. Well played.

Xprimentyl:
This game is sounding more and more like a wild west life simulator; any comments on the story? Pacing? With all the tedium, is it a slog? With the Rockstar?s mission/side mission structure that allows you to do what you want when you want, I?d imagine all the ?realism padding,? doing all the maintenance and living, could serve to sap some of the fun out of the in-between ?fuck off? sessions. Or, conversely, doesn?t it serve to give the ?fuck off? sessions purpose?

It's quite well structured actually. I do have a few gripes (I've been playing for a week now and only just figured out how to maintain my weight properly), but generally the game as a whole has impressed me. The pacing is entirely player driven - if you want to just chew through mission after mission the game allows you to do so without complaint, but if you choose to do one main/side mission per day and spend the rest of the time hunting, gambling, exploring etc (as I choose to do) then you can do that as well. Doing all of the sideline stuff does add to the atmosphere of the game, and helps immerse you in the world, but none of it is strictly necessary from a gameplay point of view and one could play the entire game start to finish without bothering with any of the fluff.

Grouchy Imp:

It's quite well structured actually. I do have a few gripes (I've been playing for a week now and only just figured out how to maintain my weight properly), but generally the game as a whole has impressed me

Share this secret of weight control with me. My Arthur keeps dipping into waaay underweight, no matter what I do.

Xprimentyl:

I'm slightly over one third or so into the story at this writing and currently I think the story works. The characters that Arthur shares camp with are all believable and understandable in their own way and the game makes sure to seed a lot of conflicts into the group, which I hope will have some sort of pay off later. The story itself meanders a bit, there are a lot of missions that doesn't necessarily go anywhere but provide a sort of "a day in the life of the Van Der Linde gang"-snapshot. All in all I'm doing what Imp above me does and do a mission occasionally, interspersed with lots of faffing about. At this point the missions don't feel super urgent, it is all planning for finding a big score and the initiative in the story is still firmly with the gang and not their antagonists (though I reckon this might change as I get closer to the ending).

My main gripe is that a lot of time in the missions you are just riding to your destination or from the action. In the worst offenders I am quite sure I spent more time riding too and from the action then I did actually doing whatever the mission set out to do. It isn't terrible, since those rides are usually spent fleshing out the characters or establishing the gangs backstory, but it can drag on a bit when all you do is hold X/A down and flip to cinematic camera for five minutes.

Gethsemani:

Grouchy Imp:

It's quite well structured actually. I do have a few gripes (I've been playing for a week now and only just figured out how to maintain my weight properly), but generally the game as a whole has impressed me

Share this secret of weight control with me. My Arthur keeps dipping into waaay underweight, no matter what I do.

The one thing you don't want to do is eat lots at once, because multiple meals on top of one another have no effect. Listen (yes, listen) every time you eat something. If the meal has helped restore one or more of your cores there will be a ringing sound like a small bell, if your cores are full the meal is consumed with no bell sound. For whatever reason the amount of weight you gain/lose over the course of a day is related to the number of bell-rings in a day, so ending the day eating three deer carcasses in a sitting does not help you put on weight as only the first meal refills you cores (and hence produces the bell sound).

Catfood220:
I killed a dog last night. I didn't want to, I'd accidently wandered onto someone's farm and they got shooty. Not wanting to kill someone defending their land - though seriously it would be nice to go to one camp and instead of the person there wanting to kill me, there was one person who was like "welcome stranger, join us" and then you decide whether to kill them or not - I ran off away from all the flying bullets and to safety. But one of their dogs followed me, I tried to escape the dog but it wouldn't leave me alone, it was bothering my horse too.

So I took the decision to kill the dog. I thought a blast from my rifle would solve the problem, a one hit kill. I was wrong, The dog whimpered in pain and ran of a short way before laying down and whimpering in pain. I felt so bad as it lay there dying, eventually I decided to put it out of its misery.

So fuck you Rockstar, I can kill the entire population of the planet in bandits, steal all their stuff and chuck them on a campfire and watch as they burn and not feel a damn thing about these 1s and 0s. One dog murder later and I feel so guilty that I have to confess my sins on a gaming website. Well played.

My friend experienced a similar situation with a deer; said he shot it once, it bounded off a few feet and collapsed squealing in its death throes; he felt like shit. Similarly, in Dark Souls, I never kill Sif until I absolutely have to because I hate near the end of the fight when he starts limping :'( Funny that; I thought they said videogames desensitize people? But to your last point, why don't we feel similarly towards human characters? In GTA, I'm the first to jump in a car and gleefully drive 90 mph down a sidewalk full of pedestrians, but show me a single suffering animal, especially a dog, and the feels come out. Maybe it's because in general, humans are terrible whereas dogs are the embodiment of everything good, happy and pure.

Grouchy Imp:

Xprimentyl:

It's quite well structured actually. I do have a few gripes (I've been playing for a week now and only just figured out how to maintain my weight properly), but generally the game as a whole has impressed me. The pacing is entirely player driven - if you want to just chew through mission after mission the game allows you to do so without complaint, but if you choose to do one main/side mission per day and spend the rest of the time hunting, gambling, exploring etc (as I choose to do) then you can do that as well. Doing all of the sideline stuff does add to the atmosphere of the game, and helps immerse you in the world, but none of it is strictly necessary from a gameplay point of view and one could play the entire game start to finish without bothering with any of the fluff.

That's interesting; I'da thunk with so much thought put into that level of detail, they'd want it to be more that window dressing and find ways to integrate them into the core experience. Like the weight you mentioned, does being overweight make you run more slowly? My friend says you have to shower routinely; does that affect in any appreciable way your interactions with other characters in missions?

Dalisclock:
Good point. I've heard a lot about how "Real" it feels(setting/atmosphere) and very little on plot/characters. And while I don't need great plot/characters if the mechanics or something else is enough to keep me happy, it helps a lot if there's more to it then me just messing around in the big open sandbox.

Have you ever played a Rockstar game before? That's about what you can expect from the characters and story. It's kind of ridiculous how it falls into the same story beats as previous Rockstar games. 'There's this powerful guy I know that we can strike a deal with. Oh shit, he betrayed us, we gotta move to a different part of the map. *one move later* So I met this new guy with a lot of influence, and I think he can help us out. Damn, he sold us out, we gotta move again. *another move later* So.. I think I found someone who can help us..'

It also has those character moments that are terribly inconsistent with how you might possibly play the game. For example, I could play Arthur as this horrible monster who shoots innocent men and women, lassos them and drags them to their death behind his horse, or hog-ties them and leaves them on the train tracks to be mushed. Yet he'll comment on the immoral behaviour of a fellow gangmember in a cutscene.

And the game kinda squanders a character that has one of the more if not the most engaging character arc.

It's atleast got more likeable characters than GTA5, which isn't that difficult, but a plus is a plus. It's just that Rockstar isn't very good at story pacing, and coupled with the loose structure of an open world, it makes for not the most engaging story. Games like The Witcher 3 and even Horizon: Zero Dawn (which I have problems with as well) handle this balance waaaaay better. They also control ten times better.

Xprimentyl:

Grouchy Imp:

Xprimentyl:

That?s interesting; I?da thunk with so much thought put into that level of detail, they?d want it to be more that window dressing and find ways to integrate them into the core experience. Like the weight you mentioned, does being overweight make you run more slowly? My friend says you have to shower routinely; does that affect in any appreciable way your interactions with other characters in missions?

They're integrated into the game alright, but not in a way that hinders gameplay for those that can't be bothered with the features. For example, the game encourages you to look after your horse. Feeding it fortifies it's stamina regen. Brushing it's coat fortifies it's health regen. Patting it reduces it's agitation level after a close run-in with a predator. Securing your horse to a hitching post restores it's health and stamina levels. And these are important things to bear in mind if you plan on spending a lot of time in free-roam, BUT these things have little impact in story missions as your horse starts each one in top condition. This means players who want to look after their horse are rewarded for doing so as their horse becomes more of an asset in free roam, but players who can't be bothered looking after their horse are not punished for it when it comes to the big, orchestrated stage-coach robbery.

The weight mechanic is simple - underweight characters have increased stamina but decreased damage resistance, whereas overweight characters have the opposite, although managing and maintaining an ideal weight is somewhat of a black art. I must admit that I didn't even know you *could* take showers, but since my character's morning ritual involves swimming out to a good fishing spot to help bulk up camp supplies my character probably washes more than most anyway.

You can be over/underweight?! I've been going through chewing tobacco likes there's no tomorrow, so I guess I'm heading for the big C.

Casual Shinji:
Have you ever played a Rockstar game before? That's about what you can expect from the characters and story. It's kind of ridiculous how it falls into the same story beats as previous Rockstar games. 'There's this powerful guy I know that we can strike a deal with. Oh shit, he betrayed us, we gotta move to a different part of the map. *one move later* So I met this new guy with a lot of influence, and I think he can help us out. Damn, he sold us out, we gotta move again. *another move later* So.. I think I found someone who can help us..'

It also has those character moments that are terribly inconsistent with how you might possibly play the game. For example, I could play Arthur as this horrible monster who shoots innocent men and women, lassos them and drags them to their death behind his horse, or hog-ties them and leaves them on the train tracks to be mushed. Yet he'll comment on the immoral behaviour of a fellow gangmember in a cutscene.

And the game kinda squanders a character that has one of the more if not the most engaging character arc.

It's atleast got more likeable characters than GTA5, which isn't that difficult, but a plus is a plus. It's just that Rockstar isn't very good at story pacing, and coupled with the loose structure of an open world, it makes for not the most engaging story. Games like The Witcher 3 and even Horizon: Zero Dawn (which I have problems with as well) handle this balance waaaaay better. They also control ten times better.

I played GTA: Vice City to completion and some of San Andreas. I haven't been able to bring myself to play IV or V because they both have issues that just make it feel like it's not worth my time/money(ironically my wife has a copy of IV I could play anytime I wanted) and San Andreas got on my nerves with all of the bullshit(dating 10 different women plus defending your gangs territory by yourself plus story missions because fuck you) and I never bothered going back to it.

Yeah, a constant issue in games like this where it's implied your character is a "good person" even though in gameplay you can be a total douchebag and it doesn't affect much plot/characterwise. CJ in San Andreas, for example, is easily exhorted by crooked cops for "killing a cop" and then proceeds to murder several hundred(if not thousands) of people including police officers but somehow this threat continues to work because reasons. Also, CJ is a good kid apparently, despite all the crimes and murder.

Casual Shinji:

Xprimentyl:

About the controls, these might be worth a try if anyone hasn't already.

hanselthecaretaker:
About the controls, these might be worth a try if anyone hasn't already.

Yeah, I saw that video too, and applied the settings.. It's still garbage. Even in the video he said that after changing the settings he needed to spend forty minutes adjusting to it. The aiming is just fundamentally crap. Even with auto-aim sometimes it feels like shots just won't hit, as if the recoil of the shot causes that same shot to miss, which makes no sense but that's kinda what it feels like.

And here's another thing, even if the aiming was decent there's so many instances where the enemies just blend into the environment, because the game's color scheme is so drab. There's other times where the foggy lighting effects are so thick enemies basically become invisible.

I don't think I've ever played a game before that I simultaneously liked so much yet hated so much at the same time. Overall, the game is a masterpiece, but there are so many individual elements that piss me off to no end.

So Russ Pitts said in his review thing that he ran over someone with his horse, is that something you can do? Because I thought horses tried to avoid trampling people IRL?

Drathnoxis:
So Russ Pitts said in his review thing that he ran over someone with his horse, is that something you can do? Because I thought horses tried to avoid trampling people IRL?

It's more knocking people over than actually trampling, but the horses will still trample across dead bodies. You can also smash your horse into other people on horseback.

And I'm sure in real life they'll try to avoid trampling people, but that doesn't mean they might not still do it accidentally. I was around horses a lot as a kid and my dad had has foot stepped on by them quite frequently.

I'm not sure this game is going to be a financial success with what I'm hearing. It doesn't sound like its a bad game but what doesn't work seems frequent enough that the game won't be the kind of smash hit it needs to be to recoup the cost of making it after having so much time and so many people work on it.

Specter Von Baren:
I'm not sure this game is going to be a financial success with what I'm hearing. It doesn't sound like its a bad game but what doesn't work seems frequent enough that the game won't be the kind of smash hit it needs to be to recoup the cost of making it after having so much time and so many people work on it.

I think it made like 700+ million in its opening weekend. It already recouped its budget and most likely its marketing costs. Rockstar games sell on the sheer fact that they are Rockstar games. The games themselves are never that mechanically sound, and actually quite shoddy, as is RDR2, but they sell because 'Rockstar'.

Casual Shinji:

Specter Von Baren:

I think it made like 700+ million in its opening weekend. It already recouped its budget and most likely its marketing costs. Rockstar games sell on the sheer fact that they are Rockstar games. The games themselves are never that mechanically sound, and actually quite shoddy, as is RDR2, but they sell because 'Rockstar'.

So Rockstar has literally become its namesake?

Specter Von Baren:

Casual Shinji:

Specter Von Baren:

So Rockstar has literally become its namesake?

Where have you been hiding lol.

But seriously, it's been that way since around GTA4, so about a decade now Rockstar have been synonymous with making bank off their formula of making big sandbox, highly detailed (in the ways that ooh and ahhh most anyways) games. Even EA and Activision take notice when Rockstar is releasing something new.

For the time being I could be entertained enough with the game just watching random YouTube videos. Like this one for instance, shows the game excels most as something to fuckabout with now more than ever.

I just heard the dumbest but also funniest thing ever, and it's in relation to this game.

Apparently, a pretty big youtube channel (something like 500k subs) got shut down cause it showed videos of this game where the hero was beating a suffragette and feeding her to alligators on the grounds of "promoting violence". Now, you'd be hard-pressed to run into any video from this game or GTA which doesn't promote violence, many videos showing prostitutes being run over in GTA still exist, for example, but I am sure this is the first time such a video has ever managed to shut down a channel.

I'm not sure which is superior, the sheer creativity of that youtuber (who sounds like he deserved every last one of his subs and I hope he gets his channel back) or the idiocy in selective outrage about violence based on the class of the fictional victim. If anything, what youtube shoulda done if they thought this game promotes violence is ban videos of the game entirely, not just this one youtuber. It's not like other people won't also be able to make similar videos after all.

Dreiko:
I just heard the dumbest but also funniest thing ever, and it's in relation to this game.

Apparently, a pretty big youtube channel (something like 500k subs) got shut down cause it showed videos of this game where the hero was beating a suffragette and feeding her to alligators on the grounds of "promoting violence". Now, you'd be hard-pressed to run into any video from this game or GTA which doesn't promote violence, many videos showing prostitutes being run over in GTA still exist, for example, but I am sure this is the first time such a video has ever managed to shut down a channel.

I'm not sure which is superior, the sheer creativity of that youtuber (who sounds like he deserved every last one of his subs and I hope he gets his channel back) or the idiocy in selective outrage about violence based on the class of the fictional victim. If anything, what youtube shoulda done if they thought this game promotes violence is ban videos of the game entirely, not just this one youtuber. It's not like other people won't also be able to make similar videos after all.

I think I saw that clip yesterday.

Apparently he's not shut down yet if that was it. It started out funny but you can tell it didn't go the way he wanted, as it completely falls apart when he proceeds to beat her senseless after the gator loses interest. Some of the comments were ultimately funnier.

hanselthecaretaker:

Dreiko:

I think I saw that clip yesterday.

Apparently he?s not shut down yet if that was it. It started out funny but you can tell it didn?t go the way he wanted, as it completely falls apart when he proceeds to beat her senseless after the gator loses interest. Some of the comments were ultimately funnier.

No, the channel was definitely taken down, it just got reinstated not too long ago due to outrage at the idiocy that caused it to be taken down when it didn't even have any strikes.

Dreiko:

Yeah, it's not as clear cut as that. It's not about promoting violence or selective outrage, it's about adding to the current toxicity that's present among the disturbingly large group of people who equate feminism to baby rape. He made 6 or so videos purposely titled to scream 'feminists are stupid, and here I am killing one'. You make similar videos similarly titled about killing black NPCs you're probably gonna get your channel shut down as well. It's about time Youtube's shitty algorithm took down someone who deserved it.

I'm sure we'll get loads of alt-rights making videos about how this is another example of the evil SJW marxist feminists keeping them down. After all, it's not like Youtube isn't bursting at the seams with alt-right channels who scream whatever they want. Nope, not one.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here