Freebie Info - Splinter Cell: Conviction [ENDED]

So, a lot of outlets are all kinds of sales and such in celebration of Lunar New Year. Anyway, today, for you:

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Splinter Cell: Conviction will be free on the UPlay Store until February 10th at 7PM GMT+8. To get the game, follow the link above. You also need to be logged in, so you may want to do that first. Make sure the price is 0.00, click on the 'ADD TO CART' button, then proceed through the checkout process. When you're done, the game should now be available for download in your UPlay client.

Word of warning tho. Looks like it isn't available for free everywhere. Although it seems you can use a VPN or proxy set to a South East Asian country to get around this. Either Malaysia, Singapore or Hong Kong appear to work. I got it just fine without using a VPN/proxy, although for some reason the site assumed I was in Singapore by default (I'm not) anyway and wouldn't let me pick anything else as my billing address country. Weird.

Apparently Assassin's Creed Chronicles China was also free till yesterday. Missed that. Sorry.

Have a look if interested and enjoy.

Ooooh, I only played the demo on my Xbox 360, and I remember quite liking it - even if it is as far from Splinter Cell as you can get. In any case, you really cant beat the price of free

Laggyteabag:
Ooooh, I only played the demo on my Xbox 360, and I remember quite liking it - even if it is as far from Splinter Cell as you can get. In any case, you really cant beat the price of free

With Chaos Theory being the gold standard, I'd argue Double Agent is the least "Splinter Cell-y" Splinter Cell, but that aside, Conviction is great and I hope you enjoy it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here