River City Girls

This is why WayForward is one of my favorite developers. You guys exceeded expectation with Double Dragon Neon. You got this.

The two girls look like Blossom and Buttercup.

Yup, found out about this one a few days ago and got hyped. Always down for something even tangentially related to River City/Kunio-Kun

So Teen Titans Go has a game now?

I'll let the trailer sum it up.

WE'LL TAKE THE WORLD ON
AND SING THIS DOPE SONG~

So I'm guessing I need to have played River City Ransom to have any idea what this is all about?

Silentpony:
So Teen Titans Go has a game now?

This is infinitely better than TTGO. Almost anything is better than TTGO!

The Rogue Wolf:
So I'm guessing I need to have played River City Ransom to have any idea what this is all about?

Not really. It's a spin-off games, so not much knowledge would be required. The minor references or call backs to River City/Kunio-kun games or series might fly over your head. I am no expert in the series either, but that is okay with me.

Why are they beating up cheerleaders?

McElroy:

Maybe the cheerleaders might know something about their boyfriends kidnapping. Or they may not be involved, but I just plain jerks. Who knows. We'll find out next time on the next episode of River City girls!

Cool. It's been a while since last I played a Beat'em Up

McElroy:

Beats me, but I saw a high school level, and the girls have Japanese names and Japanese school uniforms, and we all know Japan is all about that high school, and high school = cheerleaders.

Makes perfect sense when you ramble about it.

The Rogue Wolf:

Probably not. I don't think the two kidnapped chaps are Alex/Ryan, and I don't recognize anyone from Underground either so you're fine to come in raw.

Full Demo! Watch Now!

Character trailers. Pretty funny. Defintely has writing similar to Double Dragon Neon.

Looks pretty rad to me. I really like Wayforward and Arksys so I have high hopes.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here