Freebie Info - Conarium [ENDED]

Ok, real talk, I saw that title and imagined a god game based on Conan the Barbarian. Think something like Dungeon Keeper, but with 100% more musclebound Austrians. It's not and that kind of bummed me out. Not much tho. Today, for you:

Conarium

Conarium will be free at Epic Games Store until September 19th. As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.

Have a look if interested and enjoy.

The next freebie from Epic will start September 19th. Not sure which game it will be, but the thumbnail has Batman in it, so I'm guessing it'll be one of the Arkham titles. That, or the Telltale game.

Chimpzy:

The next freebie from Epic will start September 19th. Not sure which game it will be, but the thumbnail has Batman in it, so I'm guessing it'll be one of the Arkham titles. That, or the Telltale game.

The thumbnail contains pictures of Batman from the Arkham games and the LEGO Batman games so presumably it's a bundle of those.

09philj:
The thumbnail contains pictures of Batman from the Arkham games and the LEGO Batman games so presumably it's a bundle of those.

Oh yeah, hadn't noticed the LEGO stuff. Arkham + LEGO is a slightly weird combo, what with targeting pretty different audiences, but whatever.

Anyone played this one? I've usually hears something about these games before release but this one slipped by me until right now. Maybe the fact I haven't heard of it is a bad sign?

It's free so I'll grab it, I just don't know what to expect here. The fact it's a lovecraft game and those, normally leave something to be desired....yeah.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here