Last of 2019, first of 2020?

So fellow gamers, what are you planning on closing out this decade with, and what do you plan to start the 20's with?

To end 2019, if I don't play anything before midnight mine will be from last night doing some towers in MK11 with Sub Zero.

For 2020 I'll probably get back into The Witcher 3.

It's a tough call though since I'm also really into Dark Souls 3 now, and RDR2 is always beautiful. MK11 is always fun too.

If the FF7 Demo doesn't come out today. then I'll be catching up on the final notable game of 2019 with Control tonight.

Just finished Outer Worlds. I also have been playing Stardew Valley in spurts

I'm either going to replay Fallout 4 or Witcher 3. I need a replay and never did either DLCs

trunkage:

I'm either going to replay Fallout 4 or Witcher 3. I need a replay and never did either DLCs

Toss a coin to your Witcher,
Oh Valley of Plenty!

I'm probably gonna still be playing Pokemon Sword. Because damn is it really fun.

I've never finished Ocarina of Time, so I'm going to make that the first game I beat this year. And the easiest way to do that is to make it the first game I start this year too.

Smash Ultimate was my last of 2019 and i think CTR: Nitro Fueled was my first game of 2020.

I played Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch remastered before new years eve. That might be the next game I play in 2020. My plan is to watch Game of Thrones season 8 tomorrow to see what pissed the whole internet off. If I get chance after that, I might squeeze in some Super Mario Odyssey if I finish GoT early enough. But likely, the first game I play in 2020 is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the white Witch remastered.

Daemon X Machina on both fronts

My last of 2019 was Black Mesa.

Haven't played anything yet this year. I'm thinking maybe Shadow Tactics or Yooka-Laylee, since those seem well-regarded and they were free on the Epic store.

Control is done. I don't have anything else until DragonBall Z Kakarot on the 17th. Which I fully expect to be terrible based on past DBZ game experiences. Hopefully it'll surprise me.

I closed out 2019 with Borderlands 3, and began 2020 with The Talos Principle. I'll get back to Borderlands 3 (I haven't even finished normal mode with all of the characters yet, although I'm getting close) but I picked up Yakuza 0 and will probably be sidetracked with that for a while.

Finished 2019 with My Time at Portia. Started 2020 with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

I've got a number of other games from 2019 I started playing and then stopped and never got back to that's part of my goal for this year. Fortunatly the early part of the year is looking devoid of any big releases I remotely care about so that should give me some breathing room to clear out the backlog a little without worrying to much about new games.

Finished 2019 with replaying the Batman Telltale game with my girlfriend, as I want to play Season 2 at some point.

Starting 2020 with Devil May Cry 5, and I have never been so conflicted with the quality of a game.

CritialGaming:

trunkage:

Toss a coin to your Witcher,
Oh Valley of Plenty!

I just finished Witcher 3 (What a weird and freaking timeconsuming game - lost a hundred hours for ONE playthrough... (Base + Blood and Wine)

Next up will be continuing Disco Elysium (2-3 hours played... so didn't even remove the body from the scene, hehe)

I also bought myself a Oculus Rift-S a month ago. Should try it out a bit more (So far tried "The Lab" and "Accounting" (both free) and bought "Hellsplit: Arena" and "I expect you to die" but barely played it.)

But in with those damn sales i have i think maybe 20 games on GoG and Steam i haven't even looked at so far. Man, i wish i could stop working so i had more time for playing games... i am losing the connection to my hobbies in my advanced age, hehe.

Didn't particularly celebrate New year this time, so a game was played through the passing of this pointless time notch, making it the same game for before and after! So easy! Except... Not sure what it was exactly, there happened to be a lot of raspberry vodka in the way. The only thing that stuck was some asshole watching Craig David attempting a kind of comeback in the background as if everyone had to be mentally transported back a couple of decades just to feel a semblance of anything other than despair to efficiently celebrate another step closer to our searing annihilation.

It might've been Bioshock infinite: the bestest newest version. Or it might've been DMC5. Or Titanfall 2.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.