First time playing Bloodborne

Pages PREV 1 2

Johnny Novgorod:

Dalisclock:
If you haven't already fought the Witch of Hemwick, take a left at the main Cathedral and follow the path through Hemwick Charnel Lane(unlocking shortcuts along the way). The witch is tricky but not terribly difficult but defeating her allows you to use blood gems.

Got to Hemwick Charnel Lane (I was assuming the long stairway at the cathedral led directly to Amelia so I was avoiding that). Beat the witch, got the tool at the end and now I can use runes. Maybe it's the ones I've got so far but the perks seem minuscule (+3% reduction damage)

Right now they aren't worth much. You'll find better ones later and it's worthwhile to change them out situationally. Damage reduction runes can help a lot in the right fights and some of them are very useful when farming(Moon ups your Blood Echo take when killing enemies, for example).

Johnny Novgorod:

bluegate:
Before defeating Vicar Amelia in Cathedral Ward do
( Technically, the event trigger isn't defeating her but talking to the altar after defeating her )

I beat Amelia, still haven't touched the altar.
Saved every NPC I think: Arianna and Adella (not taking any blood from either), sceptic NPC, old NPC, etc. And I'm done with the questlines involving Eileen (killed Henryk), Gilbert (got Flamesprayer) and Viola's Daughter (got White Ribbon), at least for now.
Already killed Amelia, Paarl, Witch of Hemwick, Blood-Starved Beast, Gascoigne and Cleric Beast.
Befriended Djura for the badge. Still haven't killed him.
Finished the first of the "fixed" Pthumeru dungeons (stuck on the Pthumerian Descendant at the end of dungeon #2 for now).
And I've leveled up every weapon to at least +1. Main weapons up to +4, +5 and +6.

Anything else you can think I should do before pressing forward with the night cycle?

Doing really well for NG. Just stay away from the clinic/Iosefka until after you kill Rom, which is a ways off yet.

Johnny Novgorod:

bluegate:
( Technically, the event trigger isn't defeating her but talking to the altar after defeating her )

Saved every NPC I think: Arianna and Adella (not taking any blood from either), sceptic NPC, old NPC, etc. And I'm done with the questlines involving Eileen (killed Henryk), Gilbert (got Flamesprayer) and Viola's Daughter (got White Ribbon), at least for now.
Already killed Amelia, Paarl, Witch of Hemwick, Blood-Starved Beast, Gascoigne and Cleric Beast.
Finished the first of the "fixed" Pthumeru dungeons (stuck on the Pthumerian Descendant at the end of dungeon #2 for now).
And I've leveled up every weapon to at least +1. Main weapons up to +4, +5 and +6.

Anything else you can think I should do before pressing forward with the night cycle?

Judging from my feeble memory, I think you're good to go forward. You could check some guides just to be sure.

As long as you don't send the guy in the forest to the Cathedral and don't disturb Iosefka before defeating Mister Spider, you're pretty much set for all three endings.
( The guy in the forest is super easy to miss by the way, so don't feel bad if you don't find him ).

bluegate:

Johnny Novgorod:

bluegate:

Judging from my feeble memory, I think you're good to go forward. You could check some guides just to be sure.

As long as you don't send the guy in the forest to the Cathedral and don't disturb Iosefka before defeating Mister Spider, you're pretty much set for all three endings.
( The guy in the forest is super easy to miss by the way, so don't feel bad if you don't find him ).

Right. Send him to Iosefka instead heh heh.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.