So....the ending to Half-Life Alyx is out.....

.....it has now come to pass.....it is now....confirmed.

Ah yes, I'm already looking forward to another cliffhanger ending in the year 2033.

Please valve. dont make Half life 3 as VR only. it will be slap in the face of fans.

just treat this as VR spin off and make real Half life 3 as traditional PC game.

Oh please make Half Life 3 VR only! That would be the best troll of video game history! That huge cliffhanger sequel everyone 15 years ago thought was good turns out to be a barely interactable, linear walking simulator. Truly would be great.

The prophecies were true!

Johnny Novgorod:

What prophecies? That the game would be released?

Doubt anyone was actually predicting that pre-announcement, unless this counts as Half-Life 3 in some form. Which, most would agree, doesn't.

And I care because.....

In all seriousness, took ya fellas long enough. At least you won't be the new Duke Nukem Forever. That title belongs to Beyond Good and Evil 2 now.

Hawki:

Johnny Novgorod:

What prophecies? That the game would be released?

Doubt anyone was actually predicting that pre-announcement, unless this counts as Half-Life 3 in some form. Which, most would agree, doesn't.

Funnily enough, google did give me something on that when I searched. I count that as "close enough for a chuckle".

bruv I ain't watching that ending, but do very much appreciate the lack of explanation to save idiots like me from themselves who can't not look in these types of threads

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.