Freebie Info - World War Z, Figment & Tormentor X Punisher [ENDED]

Today, for you:

World War Z, Figment & Tormentor X Punisher

World War Z, Figment & Tormentor X Punisher will be free at Epic Games Store until April 2nd. As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.

Have a look if interested and enjoy.

Next week's freebies on the Epic Store will be Gone Home and Hob.

Also, as you're mister deals man/chimp and I don't wanna be enroaching upon your territory (are chimps territorial?), thought I'd add on here that season 1 of that Hitman has like about 47 000 free steam keys for anyone who uses the code CELEBRATE47 with your email, according to an email they sent me. I don't got steam so can't test. https://www.freesteamkeys.com/hitman-the-complete-first-season/

Neurotic Void Melody:
Also, as you're mister deals man/chimp and I don't wanna be enroaching upon your territory (are chimps territorial?), thought I'd add on here that season 1 of that Hitman has like about 47 000 free steam keys for anyone who uses the code CELEBRATE47 with your email, according to an email they sent me. I don't got steam so can't test. https://www.freesteamkeys.com/hitman-the-complete-first-season/

Appreciated. Unfortunately, one or more massive douchebags enterprising individuals unleashed their bots on the site, snagging up keys, probably to resell them. Supply got cleaned out in like an hour. For funzies, the massive traffic spike also basically made it impossible for anyone else to get a copy.

Anyway, it's all long gone.

Chimpzy:
Appreciated. Unfortunately, one or more massive douchebags enterprising individuals unleashed their bots on the site, snagging up keys, probably to resell them. Supply got cleaned out in like an hour. For funzies, the massive traffic spike also basically made it impossible for anyone else to get a copy.

Anyway, it's all long gone.

Oh for buggerfuck's sake. Is that a common occurrence with those types of dealios? Yet again the greed of a precious few ruin it for everyone else. 😔

Neurotic Void Melody:
Oh for buggerfuck's sake. Is that a common occurrence with those types of dealios? Yet again the greed of a precious few ruin it for everyone else. 😔

With outfits like Humble and such, you usually need an account to log into and often also be subcribed to their newsletter to gain access to giveaways. I guess you could still do that with bots, but perhaps setting it up takes enough effort that it weeds out most of the chaff.

But this only required entering a code and an email into a simple form. Not the brightest way of going about it. Leaves the door wide open for shenanigans. Speaking of, I've heard through the grapevine that G2A and other shady resellers experienced a sudden influx of keys for Hitman S1 yesterday. Most curious.

Chimpzy:
With outfits like Humble and such, you usually need an account to log into and often also be subcribed to their newsletter to gain access to giveaways. I guess you could still do that with bots, but perhaps setting it up takes enough effort that it weeds out most of the chaff.

But this only required entering a code and an email into a simple form. Not the brightest way of going about it. Leaves the door wide open for shenanigans. Speaking of, I've heard through the grapevine that G2A and other shady resellers experienced a sudden influx of keys for Hitman S1 yesterday. Most curious.

Ah, yeah, it did seem like there was a lack of hoops to jump through for it, I did have minor doubts about it but then again am always having doubts so nothing special there. Wonder if it could be a someone or two from inside the workings of wherever authorised the giveaway that would've had a headstart on the scalping or whatever this is called.

The activity on this forum is looking depressingly low for a world-wide advised lockdown though. Unless is just a matter of not having anything to talk about.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.