Crysis Remastered announced.

Hopefully they fixed the second Half this time around.

Everything is remastered these days. Good thing I didn't get too invested in gaming till the end of 7th gen.

This is it- the point where remasters have officially gone too far. Like WTF is there in Crysis that's so long in the tooth it needs a remaster anyway? That thing will look cutting edge for the next 50 years. This is just a blatant cash grab.

Remaster games that actually need it. Not a game that's under 10 years old

Squilookle:
This is it- the point where remasters have officially gone too far. Like WTF is there in Crysis that's so long in the tooth it needs a remaster anyway? That thing will look cutting edge for the next 50 years. This is just a blatant cash grab.

Its not just about Graphics.

Crysis 1 can be a bit janky by today's standards. Animations look clunky and can use some tunning. Bugs need to be fixed, a trying to maintain a better framerate, etc.

Samtemdo8:

Squilookle:

Its not just about Graphics.

Crysis 1 can be a bit janky by today's standards. Animations look clunky and can use some tunning. Bugs need to be fixed, a trying to maintain a better framerate, etc.

I fail to see how any of those could not have been fixed in post release patches of the original game.

No wait- scratch that. I fail to see how any of those could not have been fixed before the game even first released. You know, quality control. Instead of making idiots buy a game twice.

Squilookle:

Well first off it's 13 years old so.....there is that.

This might just be a case of giving people the chance to play it who didn't get to play it last time.

The game released on PC only at first and it required a fucking monster computer to actually play. Which meant that a lot of people didn't get to play it. It came out on 360 and ps3 4 years later but it kind of flew under a lot of radars.

So maybe they just want to give it a rerelease and see if people still give a shit about the series. perhaps it's an industry test to see if there is market for another game.

As much as i loved Crysis 1. I actually think despite being PC excluive it play more like console FPS.

I mean you have regen health, aim down the sight, cinematics, second half is extremely linear, too easy even on delta. and on and on.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.