favorite mass effect quote

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Tali: I'm pleased that the imminent destruction of all organic life has improved your career opportunities!

Tali is just so awesome.

...I wish she was real...

*cough*

Here's a good collection of quotes:

And although I forget the exact line, I remember a side mission being about someone named Jax and his illegal arms smuggling, and a C-Sec officer warns you not to "piss Jax off."

Think about that for a second.

Ashley Williams: Why is it whenever someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "kiss my ass"?

Mira: It looks like you are trying to restore this facility. Would you like some help?
Commander Shepard: Oh crap, a pop-up.

We need bigger guns.

Cracks me up every time.

Also, the "well, my race was once almost wiped out" from Wrex.

That Krogan commander on Feros: "Damn it! Tell me what I want, or I'll blast your virtual ass into actual dust!"

Also this always makes me laugh:

Ashley: Dad passed on a few years back, he's probably still watching though, so behave.

Shepard: He's not a zombie is he?

Near the end for Mass Effect 2 (don't worry, no real spoilers.)

Joker - Great. See, this is where it starts, and when we're all just organic batteries, guess who they'll blame? "This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

The "We held the line" speech on Virmie.

Sovereign: Your words are as empty as your soul future.

soren7550:

Joker - Great. See, this is where it starts, and when we're all just organic batteries, guess who they'll blame? "This is all Joker's fault. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

God...I love that one. ME2 is so full of Joker-tasic awesomeness it makes my ears bleed...

From ME1: Wrex to Shepard: "Just because I like you, doesn't mean I wouldn't kill you.

ME2, when attempting to recruit someone to your party, but he has a problem he needs your help with first.
Shepard: Just once, I'd like for someone to say "Yes, certainly, I'll help you save the galaxy! Just let me go grab my stuff!"

Anything that comes out of the game shop assistant's mouth is hysterical...

The Elcor performing Hamlet is also great.

Wrex: Your Biotics are incredible, Alenko. Humans never should have switched to the L3 implants.
Kaiden: [something about dangerous side-effects]
Wrex: You don't stop using a gun just because you don't like the recoil.

C-SEC officer: Do you want me to arrest you?!
Wrex: I want you to TRY.

Ashley Williams(after reciting poetry or something): Just because I can drill you between the eyes at 500 feet doesn't mean I can't be into in sensitive stuff.

Every line in the scene with the biotic volus.

"I am a great wind that will strike you down like... like a great wind!"
"...Chaaarge."

sgtshock:
Every line in the scene with the biotic volus.

"I am a great wind that will strike you down like... like a great wind!"
"...Chaaarge."

Holy crap that part was hilarious. I had Grunt with me and the volus wasn't even up to his crotch. When the volus started saying how he was going to strike him down, Grunt looked at me (or my Shep actually.) and had such a good 'what the fuck should I do?' confused look on his face. So being the good person I am, when the volus 'charged', I taped him on the back lightly and he fell over.

Garrus says this. "Krogan testicles can sell for up a 10,000 apiece. That's 40,000 for full set."

soren7550:

Joker - Great. See, this is where it starts, and when we're all just organic batteries, guess who they'll blame? "This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."

Every line Joker says in ME2 is pure gold...

Jark212:

soren7550:

Every line Joker says in ME2 is pure gold...

Hell, even when he didn't say anything he was great. (see 0:25 to end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI478oOWHes

Can't believe no1s gone for the ultimate Ambassador Udina line (right near the start when they're trying to convict Saren)-

"He can't say that! It's not his decision!!"

everyones remaining rather calm, and he just yells this angrily, completely out of context. For an ambassador of the human race he can be quite a tard...

and also, any of the epic quotes from Sovereign, most of em have been said already tho.

In ME2:

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store in the Citadel."

I wonder how people react when they hear that at every store in the Citadel.

-Getting sollowed whole by a dragon wouldn't be fun. It wouldn't kill me but the process would be inpleasent and give passing a stone a whole new meaning"
-shale

I know it is a dragon age quote but its bioware and the best bioware quote i could remeber

Shepard - "You dont have to go on a mission you're proberly not going to make it back from, just because somebody tells you too!"

Garrus- "Why did nobody tell me we could do that?"

Mordin - "Two times a day at least"

MiracleOfSound:

Aw hell, ninjaed. I cracked up so badly when I heard that advertisement 3 minutes or so ago.

"Sincere endorsement: You have not experienced Shakespeare until you heard it from the voice of an elcor."

Good heavens this game is getting better every minute.

Edit:
Oh hell this is just too good:
Random turian: "You humans are all racists!" Oh the irony!

On Mass effect 2 hearing.

Or probing uranus and the voice saying "Really, Commander?" Or something like that.

It has special Uranus jokes, thats win.

Tali's speech about the hardships of suited life on her side mission was epic.

Mild spoilers ahead:

Also:

And let's not forget Blasto the first Hanar Spectre!

"why do people always assume we enjoy putting ourselves in danger" Garrus, when asked to retrieve some data. I might not remember it correctly but its question I always ask my self when I play rpgs.

"I'm the very model of a scientist Salarian..."-Mordin

"I think you're taking the human-AI interface a little bit too far..."-Shepard

Also, because this isn't a spoken line, headbutting a Krogan chieftan gets honorable mention.

Joker: "Jack and Miranda are having a little... disagreement. Could you get down there before somebody tears a bulkhead?"
Shepard: "I'll look into it."
Joker: "Take pictures."

Joker: "Shhhhhhhhhhh!"
Shepard: "Joker?"
Joker: " Commander... I can tell... when... it's listening"
EDI: "I'm always listening"
Joker: "I KNOW!"

Garrus: "Hospitals are horrible places to fight."
Shapard: "Where do you like to fight?"
Garrus: "A garden, an electronics store, an antique store but it has to be classy."

Anything Joker says is pretty much gold. Seth Green ftw. "Uh, leather!"

Spectrum_Prez:

I agree, all the little conversations and adds you pick up are pure gold.

Insincere endorsement. You have not experienced Shakespeare's Hamlet until you have heard it in Elcor.

Cowabungaa:

MiracleOfSound:

Aw hell, ninjaed. I cracked up so badly when I heard that advertisement 3 minutes or so ago.

"Sincere endorsement: You have not experienced Shakespeare until you heard it from the voice of an elcor."

Good heavens this game is getting better every minute.

Edit:
Oh hell this is just too good:
Random turian: "You humans are all racists!" Oh the irony!

Wait till you get to the Asari planet... I'm not going to ruin anything for you but there are some really funny encounters.

Also... Miranda: 'Why is this lift taking so damn long'

Warped_Ghost:
-Getting sollowed whole by a dragon wouldn't be fun. It wouldn't kill me but the process would be inpleasent and give passing a stone a whole new meaning"
-shale

I know it is a dragon age quote but its bioware and the best bioware quote i could remeber

Shale stepping on the chicken nearly made me fall of my chair...

Oh my this thread is old.....

MaxtheReaper is on the first page.

...jerk

Anyways, *clears throat*

Wrex: "What about the Quarian?"

Tali: "My name is TALI!"

My favorite exchanges are with Garrus, the best being when you go to recruit Tali.

Also, the whole exchange with Garrus after you recruit him is awesome.

Garrus: "How bad does it look?"
Shepard: "It'll be fine after we slap on some paint. No one will be able to tell the difference."
Garrus: "Well, I suppose it's for the best. All the women were ignoring you and hitting on me."

Also, when trying to recruit Samara:

Shepard: "Your superiors are sending you to certain death for no good reason. You have a right to disobey."
Garrus: "We can disobey suicidal orders? Why wasn't I told?"
Thane: "That's about twice a day."

There are many more, but those were the three that I remembered the most.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked