Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 . . . 933 NEXT

Well, I'm new here too...and I don't think I'll get some help with the bad info I have in this game...but...
I used to have this Windows 98 old pc. It had only 2gb HD, and 32mb ram. I had Abaddon (the rpg) installed and everything was fine...until my friend lent me this CD. There, I've found THE GAME. It was some kind of adventure, or rpg. Very old one, resembling Abaddon, or some Rpg Maker 98 games.
I've played it, but I was HORRIBLE with english, so I've had to throw it away. But, just yesterday, I was remembering the game, and wanted to actually PLAY IT FOR REAL.
Anyway, the game was a top-down rpg (or adventure), that I could play with my Windows 98. It remember playing with a guy who could throw objects on his enemies. You could just stand in front of the grass block, press action, and you would pick it up, and throw it away. The same with vases and the like ( Just like in Harvest Moon )
Trouble is, I don't remember anything more. But I do remember the scenario was something like an old church, or a ruin. Well, it was some kind of place resembling a church. In the garden was some enemies ( died here 50x times ).
It was probably Japanese, since it was anime-like.
If anyone has the name of this game, please, tell me.

Netsky200n:
Hello! I'm looking for some help finding a game I played a long time ago. I've no idea about the name and never had the cartridge either. At least I suspect it played off a cartridge, because I went to an arcade place and it played on arcade machines. I do belive I once saw them swap out cartridges. Perhaps yellow cartridges, similar to Famicom ones.

It was a sidescrolling fighter game, you playing as your choice among 4 elemental ninjas : fire, wind, water and earth. I might be bit off in terms of describing each, since I last played it... 15+ years ago and was about 6 years old myself.

All could call in screenwide strikes of their respective element. Fire could throw stars and call upon a wave of flame hounds. Water... not sure what weapon the water ninja had, nor do I remember too well what specials it used. Wind used a chained sickle, can't remember specials. And finally earth used something like a golf club and if I remember well, it could open up a hole in the ground and perhaps also called in jagged rocks as artillery. Any ideas? I really miss it, thanks in advance.

The Ninja Kids (1990)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iq8KeTF_9E

i'm looking for a game, probably mid 2000s. I remember it was a pet game where you could buy the full version of it and take them to the park and stuff. It's so hard to remember, but I remember red colors on the loading screen

hillian:
Hello all! I'm trying to remember this toy I had back when I was younger. I would say it was in the early 90s, maybe even late 80's. I remember you could put a VHS tape in and it would play a story that would play out and you could essentially play along with it in real life - it was connected to the tv via sensors or something. It was a platform type toy. Had 4 legs and looked like an oil rig almost. It was a military/space type thing with ships and missiles and turrets, etc. You had to defend against an enemy invasion. When the enemy would attack you(from on your tv screen), if they hit your base, it would light up and "destroy" your base's missile launcher or whatever so it was very interactive. I remember there was like a red type missile thing that could be loaded in this dome shaped gun thing and you could launch it at the tv to try to defend your base. It is somewhat like Captain Power but it's not that - it's different. I tried Googling every possible combo and cannot remember for the life of me so I ended up here. I thought it was called Missile Command or something, but it's not. Any help you guys could shed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

maybe

Battlevision - Doom On You (1994)

http://www.bonanza.com/k/tiger-electronics-action-figure-1990s-/787525

diablo rules:

hillian:
Hello all! I'm trying to remember this toy I had back when I was younger. I would say it was in the early 90s, maybe even late 80's. I remember you could put a VHS tape in and it would play a story that would play out and you could essentially play along with it in real life - it was connected to the tv via sensors or something. It was a platform type toy. Had 4 legs and looked like an oil rig almost. It was a military/space type thing with ships and missiles and turrets, etc. You had to defend against an enemy invasion. When the enemy would attack you(from on your tv screen), if they hit your base, it would light up and "destroy" your base's missile launcher or whatever so it was very interactive. I remember there was like a red type missile thing that could be loaded in this dome shaped gun thing and you could launch it at the tv to try to defend your base. It is somewhat like Captain Power but it's not that - it's different. I tried Googling every possible combo and cannot remember for the life of me so I ended up here. I thought it was called Missile Command or something, but it's not. Any help you guys could shed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

maybe

Battlevision - Doom On You (1994)

http://www.bonanza.com/k/tiger-electronics-action-figure-1990s-/787525

YESSS! That was it!!! Thank you so much! Wish I would have hung onto it since it seems really rare now. Darn.

I was remembering my childhood and then this one game got stuck in my head, his icon was a Blue Butterfly. I couldn't play since i got the Windows XP Update (Mistakes were made) i didn't know the Compatible Mode because i was a child...

- I played at around 2002-2003 (Bought a magazine with CD in my country that got this game, not sure if it was PC GAMER or not)

Some of the aspects of the game are:

- You start at a house that gets wrecked by some robot (wich is the boss of the stage)

- The first boss is a Robot Orange (or red) fish

- The second boss is a Robot Yellow Armadillo

- You can recruit soldiers

- It's a platform shooter game that has some Mechs

- You can recruit soldiers, robots and people

- there was WC cabins in game that you could save game by going in them

Please help, my childhood needs you guys!

Hello lads,
So, there's this game I played when I was young, would be amazing if anyone knows/remembers its name;
I remember at the beginning of the game, the character escapes from a restaurent/cafe or whatever building it is (From gangs or something?), then jumps into his motorcycle and starts running away and you take control of it. Then a bunch of other motorcycles start hunting you (There was also some guys with jetpack guys flying over you to shoot you), you shoot them with different weapons you get on your way. There was also helicopters which come from time to time to kill you. As I recall too, you could make stunts and stuff like using a jetpack that makes you fly for few seconds to gain a little advantage over bikes chasing you (A jetpack applied to the bike) to get more score, speaking about score, I forgot to mention that the game had no levels, it was a fun game where you had to survive the longest possible and make the best score possible and it was a 2d game (1995-2003?) I played on "Computer" (Yeah cause PC= Portable Computer :c ) with a "Nice" old rock song that fits with the action. HELP!! Lawl haf a great tiem!

Trying to find the name of a browser based (PC) game from the early 2000s or late 90s...

Can actually remember quite a bit... but the dang name. I know you started out with a small ship, and the objective was to defeat a bad guy (boss pirate/smuggler so to speak, who maybe killed your family or parents...) he was green, had black hair black goatee, he was "humanoid" basically, and had a big space ship with a lot of little minion spaceships.

You were human I think, had to fly between planets buying and selling and trading goods/resources, basically it was a thing were "x" was cheap on planet A and expensive on planet B so you bought it on A and then flew to B and sold it. Along the flight you would randomly get attached by bad guys in ships (see big bad guys minions - their ships looked a little like x-wings...) and shoot them (turn based fighting).

You then visit the "spaceport" and upgrade your ship, by increase cargo space upgrade guns and engines ETC. and you could also buy other ships.

Anyone have ANY CLUE what game this is?

Need help putting a name to this game. Commodore 64, side scroller. You were a guy inside a space station. Each screen had two levels (upper and lower), you could run to either direction freely. The space station had a map you could travel. There were something like six targets you had to locate at different parts of the station and shoot them. Gameplay was pretty simple: you could run, jump, duck and shoot. You only had one life but could take some hits before dying. I remember the game being very fluid to play and the music was action-y if repetitive.

well its been 2 years and im still wondering what this game is/was any ideas
thanks

sageman:

1) there was this teddy bear you would dress him i think and when you click on his body he would say hello im teddy
we would sit there for ages just clicking him (hello hello hello im teddy hello i hello he he he hello im hello im teddy)
thanks

Ok, I've been struggling to find this game, I hope you can help me.

Around TEN YEARS ago, I installed in my PC a platform game, 2D sidescrolling, probably retro-pixelated, it was very fun to play, quite fast run and jump. I don't remember how I got it, whether I downloaded it or bought the CD.
In each level, you (some walking creature) were supposed to collect candy (and maybe other things too), there were a lot of collectable items, a lot of candy of different kinds, candy bars and many others, so many it was a challenge to get them all, and probably that was the goal of the area (or maybe just colleting some particular ones and back to were you came from.) All this in a forest, in mountains and caves. There were some enemies you had to avoid or maybe get rid of somehow. I can't really recall if it was christmas/halloween themed or not, but the candy bar is a sure thing... probably.

As you can tell, I'm kind of lost here, and Google hasn't been of much help lately. Thanks a lot.

greymen:

baddude1337:

greymen:
So this is my first time here. Hello.
SO, what I am desperately looking for (for the past 7 years) is a game that was featured in a demo disc a german one for THE PS1
IT is about a guy wearing red(my memory is murky, its been 12 years) it starts in a room with picture of a pentagram or maybe the five elements, and the guy goes through a door, a huge one I think.
He uses a staff, not a sword, I distinctly remember that.
Next, it was a sprite, so something like alundra maybe.
It is not alundra,

IT IS NOT a side scroller, it is (maybe) an adventure rpg

IF some of the details dont match, REMEMBER: I have only played the demo, I have not SEEN it for the last 12 years, and I was pretty young then.
Basically: red outfit, staff definitely, pentagram or five elements, huge door, sprite character, not side scroller, PS1

Please, if you can help me find it, I would be really grateful.

Sounds like Nightmare Creatures might be a possibility?

No... Its a sprite character like from alundra.
Think something between link to the past and alundra. The guy uses a bo staff.
But thank you anyways.

Everything in your description reminds me of LOOM, yet details are not a 100% match but the staff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEMcquu2lc

Tawreos:

Around TEN YEARS ago, I installed in my PC a platform game, 2D sidescrolling, probably retro-pixelated, it was very fun to play, quite fast run and jump. I don't remember how I got it, whether I downloaded it or bought the CD.
In each level, you (some walking creature) were supposed to collect candy (and maybe other things too), there were a lot of collectable items, a lot of candy of different kinds, candy bars and many others, so many it was a challenge to get them all, and probably that was the goal of the area (or maybe just colleting some particular ones and back to were you came from.) All this in a forest, in mountains and caves. There were some enemies you had to avoid or maybe get rid of somehow. I can't really recall if it was christmas/halloween themed or not, but the candy bar is a sure thing... probably.

As you can tell, I'm kind of lost here, and Google hasn't been of much help lately. Thanks a lot.

sounds like

Zool (1992)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFc1f-1tYk

could be also Zool 2 (1993)

diablo rules:

Tawreos:

sounds like

Zool (1992)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFc1f-1tYk

could be also Zool 2 (1993)

No, it's not Zool... I already checked it thanks to a previous post in this same forum, I should have warned I knew it wasn't Zool considering my description would evidently mislead to it. *sad-laugh apology*
No, the game I'm looking for was just like Zool but less colorful, in much darker/night "natural" outdoor ambientations and stuff. Thanks a lot for the suggestion anyway.

What is the PS one game with fuzzy creatures racing on obstacle like platform super colorful

Urgh, tried my damnedest to find it before asking for help, alas it has come to this. XD

It is a 3D game from the early 2000s where you built/designed/trained strange looking creatures to run (and I think, maybe long jump, possibly off a cliff(?!)) down a long, strait track and you tried to make them as fast as possible and travel the furthest. Urgh, I remember so little about the game despite watching the game grumps play it not too long ago. I want to find the animated version with audio taken from that episode, rargh!

This game was bugging me for a few years now, searched for it with no luck. Need help or I might go insane :D
It's around 2004's fps game with horror elements. Starts choosing character from 3-4 characters. Then you go outside through open tunnel,get attacked by something from above on the way.Then you come to something that looks like bridge,looks like evening, and you get attacked by bunch of spiders,quite scary.Also it had some fantasy weapons n explosives. I remember character having long hair,thats about it, never played it longer as my mum didnt allow it :D Game was around 800mb i think. Not sure if what I described was a demo of a game or the beginning itself. Please help :S

I need help finding a rts pc game that I played as a kid. I remember playing it before/after we got age of empires 2. The game is like war craft and has only 4 factions in it 1. Humans 2. Undead 3. Seamen (merman) and I can't remember the 4th group. The gameplay always starts out with a King who builds everything at first like barracks and other units that can build and if he dies it's game over. Also each race/factions have a unique dragon, humans: golden dragon, merman: water dragon, undead: black dragon, and I obviously don't remember the 4th group cause I didn't play them much. The units/soldiers the more they kill the the cooler they look and the units appearance changes at certain kill count. For example the undead team's archery cavalry (they ride water buffaloes lol) starts to have more of a golden design to their armor and it has like 2-3 different look. You can play campaign with each of the race or duke it out in multiplayer. Lastly what I can remember is that each of the race has different skill set for the king. The one that stands or the most is the human king's overpowering skill to revive the dead of any race except their king. Pretty much if you played the humans it was possible to have all 4 dragons and last note only one dragon can be summon at a time.

Hello
So I'm looking for an old game maybe on windows 98 or XP, I can't remember.
It was like a dungeon game with maybe 100 floors and every 10(?) floors there was a boss. I can remember one of the boss was a giant spider, another was like a queen with a skull head. There were some codes composed of signs or pics (skulls, spiders, worm etc) which could be used to unlock floors. We could play a red or a blue or green wizard or dwarf and they had skills. I remember one of the skills was summoning a blue tornado, another was summoning some fire on the ground. To acces the next floor we had to enter in a black door. There were monsters that could be killed with the skills and we could earn jewels by moving on it. At the end of the game we could see lots of wizards or dwarves escaping the dungeon. The wizards could jump, climb ladders.
Sorry I don't have lots of informations, I'll reply if I can remember more. And also sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning it. Thank you :)

Good day to you all
I need help to find name of one old game i used to play as a kid long time ago :-)
I play it in Arcade near my house.
Dont know is there a version for Comodore or Atari

There was one litle guy going thry levels.. He have magic wand and use him to create and destroy blocks. He must use that power to come to key and then to the door. There is a lot of opsticals, creatures that chase him... Very Logical and arcade game....

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN OLD GAME that I played on my computer for A LOOONG TIME!!!!

I remeber my dad buying a new computer in the early 2000's and it had a bunch of games already installed.
It had trials of games, you know the ones that you can only play like 5 times before they ask you to buy it.

The one im looking for is like a 3d game where you're in the sky/air. there are lots of pink clouds around and you could fall off if you missed a block.
The floor is made of blocks and you control this little pink blob looking thing, with the arrow keys. You have to make him jump on the blocks and it turns them into a gold color.
You have to turn all the blocks gold to complete the level. And i think you can make him land on blocks with cherries or cakes to power up and it has different effects on how many blocks you can change at a time.

That is all the game was, just a little pink thing that you controlled to turn all the blocks gold.
I remember a lot of pink, like it was for little girls. And blob had huge eyes! it didn't look anything like Kirby tho if anyone is wondering. and it looked 3dish.

HELP ME!!

Help if you can.

When I was younger I had a old game. It came on a cd rom. I first played it win xp. The main point of the game was you played a talking frog I think and your nephews and nieces took a time machine and hid in different points in time. The times I remembers where during the maya's, Egypt, marko polo in the arctic, and during thanks giving with pilgrims. The game play was a point and click and you could talk to different people to get clues where to click to find the hiding kids. I tried to find it for hours and couldn't any help would be great thanks.

NOTYOURCONCERN:
Hello lads,
So, there's this game I played when I was young, would be amazing if anyone knows/remembers its name;
I remember at the beginning of the game, the character escapes from a restaurent/cafe or whatever building it is (From gangs or something?), then jumps into his motorcycle and starts running away and you take control of it. Then a bunch of other motorcycles start hunting you (There was also some guys with jetpack guys flying over you to shoot you), you shoot them with different weapons you get on your way. There was also helicopters which come from time to time to kill you. As I recall too, you could make stunts and stuff like using a jetpack that makes you fly for few seconds to gain a little advantage over bikes chasing you (A jetpack applied to the bike) to get more score, speaking about score, I forgot to mention that the game had no levels, it was a fun game where you had to survive the longest possible and make the best score possible and it was a 2d game (1995-2003?) I played on "Computer" (Yeah cause PC= Portable Computer :c ) with a "Nice" old rock song that fits with the action. HELP!! Lawl haf a great tiem!

I found the name of the game, it's 'Street Bike Fury'. It's a fun game :D maybe check it out. Peace.

The main chars are: A blond guy. A girl named Alise (I think) Who doesnt trust the blond guy at the start, and has red hair. A beat up old black man (No racism)

One of the game parts: You are captured by a guy with orange hair. He sends his gaurds to get Yeti blood. When he hears screams, he sends the blond guy to get the yeti blood. He finds the gaurds scrathed and cut up. You at some point get a pickaxe to help you climb a wall. After you somehow (Forgot) got the yeti to sleep, you take some of its blood. You come out and give it to the guy with orange hair. The yeti wakes up and grabs him. The blond guy runs away with the girl.

Hey guys, I found this topic at Google, so I am kind of new here.
I am looking for a friend an old 2D good pixelated game of more than 10 years ago.
He told me the following details of the game thad he played 10 years ago:

- The main character was kind of a red weasel or fox like Sonic with a yellow belly.
- It was a 2D good pixelated! side scrolling PC cd game.
- It had a kind of blue sky background.
- There were colorful levels.
- There were kind of (exploding) barrels where you could jump in and at the right timing jumping out again or something.
- It was around the time of 2000.

He loved this game and would like to find it again. I hope there's someone that knows this game descriptions. Thank you in advance.

RedFox42:
Hey guys, I found this topic at Google, so I am kind of new here.
I am looking for a friend an old 2D good pixelated game of more than 10 years ago.
He told me the following details of the game thad he played 10 years ago:

- The main character was kind of a red weasel or fox like Sonic with a yellow belly.
- It was a 2D good pixelated! side scrolling PC cd game.
- It had a kind of blue sky background.
- There were colorful levels.
- There were kind of (exploding) barrels where you could jump in and at the right timing jumping out again or something.
- It was around the time of 2000.

He loved this game and would like to find it again. I hope there's someone that knows this game descriptions. Thank you in advance.

Could it have been a game from the Bubsy series?

Ok so I have been searching for this game for years.. It was made around 2000-2003 Best way I can describe it is imagine baldurs gate with just one hero the first act was outside in this kinda junglish area.. You could kill trolls and use their skin as materials to make armor or you could kill boars or wolves and turn their bones into weapon.. someone told me it was dungeon siege but its not.. Very similar tho

I remember you could sneak around aswel.. And I remember the second act of the game was in like an icy area with like vickings and their was a giant talking dragon in the city

Daniel Tulip:
Ok so I have been searching for this game for years.. It was made around 2000-2003 Best way I can describe it is imagine baldurs gate with just one hero the first act was outside in this kinda junglish area.. You could kill trolls and use their skin as materials to make armor or you could kill boars or wolves and turn their bones into weapon.. someone told me it was dungeon siege but its not.. Very similar tho

I remember you could sneak around aswel.. And I remember the second act of the game was in like an icy area with like vickings and their was a giant talking dragon in the city

Evil Islands - Curse Of The Lost Soul (2000)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvnLgBCeeU4

I love you

Alright, here's an old and seriously obscure one that I've registered just to throw at all of you lovely people.

I remember playing this PC game circa 1995 - most likely earlier. The main thing I remember about it is that it parodied Microsoft very strongly (I believe it called it "Microshaft") and there was a man and a woman, possibly employees. One level had something that, if you clicked on it, would play a sound clip of a woman's voice seductively saying "ooh baby" with some generic music in the background. Another involved something to do with a business and I remember a reference to the glass ceiling, which may have also been literal. It also had a feature which was VERY novel for the time - at least one level required you to be connected to the internet to get past it.

I'm not certain I would actually remember the name if I saw it, but I know I'd remember seeing images! I can still describe some of the levels a bit - the glass ceiling level was a large office, and I remember the back wall was not a wall at all but just one gigantic window looking out at a bright blue sky. The level with the sound clip had primarily purple tones - mostly light-ish, lavender I suppose. One level was also full of signs of some sort, though I do not remember what any of them said. The graphics were really quite decent for the time, no Duke Nukem red skin and jittery pixels.

Does this ring any bells, perhaps? I know it's pretty obscure.

(Edit: And now I've found it - good lord, it IS just as terrible as I remember. Microshaft Winblows 98.)

Okay Guys i played this old game, it was a 3D PC GAME i can pretty much say it was around 2000 the graphics was close to RUNE HALLS OF VALHALLA, the game name was something like Annihilation: Fallen angels, im pretty sure that at least "FALLEN ANGELS" was there inside the name, i searched, everywhere could'nt find it

The game is a third person with melee combat system, the game has 3 races, Angels, Demons and Undeads, you can pick one of those races and play, you start like a very low tier soldier, and you increase ranks as you progress through the game, the wallpaper of the game was a baldman with an angry face, he was an angel captain, in battles there would be a lot of soldiers, allies and enemies, like big battles like 50 vs 50, anybody even played or remenber this game? Thank you in advance!

Bombs:
Okay Guys i played this old game, it was a 3D PC GAME i can pretty much say it was around 2000 the graphics was close to RUNE HALLS OF VALHALLA, the game name was something like Annihilation: Fallen angels, im pretty sure that at least "FALLEN ANGELS" was there inside the name, i searched, everywhere could'nt find it

The game is a third person with melee combat system, the game has 3 races, Angels, Demons and Undeads, you can pick one of those races and play, you start like a very low tier soldier, and you increase ranks as you progress through the game, the wallpaper of the game was a baldman with an angry face, he was an angel captain, in battles there would be a lot of soldiers, allies and enemies, like big battles like 50 vs 50, anybody even played or remenber this game? Thank you in advance!

Fallen Lords - Condemnation (2005)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwd6qmbLo7I

KaiYLowell:
Alright, here's an old and seriously obscure one that I've registered just to throw at all of you lovely people.

I remember playing this PC game circa 1995 - most likely earlier. The main thing I remember about it is that it parodied Microsoft very strongly (I believe it called it "Microshaft") and there was a man and a woman, possibly employees. One level had something that, if you clicked on it, would play a sound clip of a woman's voice seductively saying "ooh baby" with some generic music in the background. Another involved something to do with a business and I remember a reference to the glass ceiling, which may have also been literal. It also had a feature which was VERY novel for the time - at least one level required you to be connected to the internet to get past it.

I'm not certain I would actually remember the name if I saw it, but I know I'd remember seeing images! I can still describe some of the levels a bit - the glass ceiling level was a large office, and I remember the back wall was not a wall at all but just one gigantic window looking out at a bright blue sky. The level with the sound clip had primarily purple tones - mostly light-ish, lavender I suppose. One level was also full of signs of some sort, though I do not remember what any of them said. The graphics were really quite decent for the time, no Duke Nukem red skin and jittery pixels.

Does this ring any bells, perhaps? I know it's pretty obscure.

(Edit: And now I've found it - good lord, it IS just as terrible as I remember. Microshaft Winblows 98.)

I had never heard of this...game?????...I googled it just for curiosity (curiosity killed the cat, I know)....seriously, I can't imagine any other similar bizarre thing like that (nor even Japanese stuff!)

I've spent more than enough time searching now.. this is my last resort. (cut my life into pieces)

Alright, this was a game during the 90's on pc (windows 95?) The game/application looked basic.. I remember it having a party setup like the eye of the beholder/lands of lore, with similar combat but much simpler grahpics. It had an overworld with top down view, and once you entered a sewer maybe? it became first person dungeon crawling. i can't remember much else.. any help would be appreciated. I need to know i'm not crazy. :)

shinryu:
I need help finding a rts pc game that I played as a kid. I remember playing it before/after we got age of empires 2. The game is like war craft and has only 4 factions in it 1. Humans 2. Undead 3. Seamen (merman) and I can't remember the 4th group. The gameplay always starts out with a King who builds everything at first like barracks and other units that can build and if he dies it's game over. Also each race/factions have a unique dragon, humans: golden dragon, merman: water dragon, undead: black dragon, and I obviously don't remember the 4th group cause I didn't play them much. The units/soldiers the more they kill the the cooler they look and the units appearance changes at certain kill count. For example the undead team's archery cavalry (they ride water buffaloes lol) starts to have more of a golden design to their armor and it has like 2-3 different look. You can play campaign with each of the race or duke it out in multiplayer. Lastly what I can remember is that each of the race has different skill set for the king. The one that stands or the most is the human king's overpowering skill to revive the dead of any race except their king. Pretty much if you played the humans it was possible to have all 4 dragons and last note only one dragon can be summon at a time.

I am pretty sure you are looking for Total Annihilation: Kingdoms.

http://www.gog.com/game/total_annihilation_kingdoms

Pages PREV 1 . . . 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 . . . 933 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or