Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930

Hello! I'm looking for a game which was like Q*bert, the character was pink, and it was on windows games. I don't really remember much other than that.

yuvi18:
Hello! I'm looking for a game which was like Q*bert, the character was pink, and it was on windows games. I don't really remember much other than that.

Could that have been Super Qube Hopper?

I'm trying to remember this one game that was most likely for the xbox360. It's a game that's like Grand Theft Auto, but like... British? I think? I wanna say I remember getting in vehicles on the opposite side to drive them. I think it had a garage where you could save all of your acquired vehicles like you can in Saints Row. And please excuse my language for this part, but I also remember your character saying "shite" (yes, that is spelled correctly) whenever he's in combat or being chased. That's about all I can remember. I didn't exactly get to play it for very long, so I can't really think of how the story of the game went down. If anyone can help, that would be wonderful

Ace Striker:
I'm trying to remember this one game that was most likely for the xbox360. It's a game that's like Grand Theft Auto, but like... British? I think? I wanna say I remember getting in vehicles on the opposite side to drive them. I think it had a garage where you could save all of your acquired vehicles like you can in Saints Row. And please excuse my language for this part, but I also remember your character saying "shite" (yes, that is spelled correctly) whenever he's in combat or being chased. That's about all I can remember. I didn't exactly get to play it for very long, so I can't really think of how the story of the game went down. If anyone can help, that would be wonderful

Possibly one of the games in the Getaway series, though those games were for PS2. The car collection and often-cursing protagonist (specifically saying 'shite' a lot) reminds me of The Saboteur, but the main character Sean always sits in the left side of the cars.

RelativityMan:

Ace Striker:

Possibly one of the games in the Getaway series, though those games were for PS2. The car collection and often-cursing protagonist (specifically saying 'shite' a lot) reminds me of The Saboteur, but the main character Sean always sits in the left side of the cars.

Saboteur! Yes! Thank you so much TwT

Alright, so, the game in question is a platformer, you're a knight(?) that jumps and kills monsters, the view is from the side (like Super Mario), there are various stages of which the last one (if I remember correctly) is a dark castle, in which a dragon resides that represents the last boss; game was terribly difficult for my 10 year old self, and just arriving at the dragon was an ordeal, managed to beat it like 1 time period.
I cannot date it because most of those games were just in a folder my dad put on the pc for us to play and it was full of different games, but I could say it's something from the 90s, because it looks kinda arcade-y; while searching for this darned game, the name "Dragon Dogma" felt really familiar, so it's probably something along those lines I think.

Sorry I double posted, don't know how it happened, editing this as an apology to make it shorter.

Alfredo Miammalo:
Alright, so, the game in question is a platformer, you're a knight(?) that jumps and kills monsters, the view is from the side (like Super Mario), there are various stages of which the last one (if I remember correctly) is a dark castle, in which a dragon resides that represents the last boss; game was terribly difficult for my 10 year old self, and just arriving at the dragon was an ordeal, managed to beat it like 1 time period.
I cannot date it because most of those games were just in a folder my dad put on the pc for us to play and it was full of different games, but I could say it's something from the 90s, because it looks kinda arcade-y; while searching for this darned game, the name "Dragon Dogma" felt really familiar, so it's probably something along those lines I think.

Was it any of these?
The Adventures of Lomax
Last Knight in Camelot
Lychnis
Jasper's Journeys

Pages PREV 1 . . . 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: