Play Blur, Enter for a Chance at an Autographed Zero Punctuation Cap

Play Blur, Enter for a Chance at an Autographed Zero Punctuation Cap

The Escapist is giving away 1000 beta keys for Activision's upcoming release, Blur on Xbox LIVE for all Gold Members. You do not want to miss out on this twist on racing and action. As an added bonus, answer our questions about the demo correctly and you'll be entered into a random drawing for one (1) of two (2) Zero Punctuation caps signed by Yahtzee Crowshaw!

We will be giving out these keys until March 17th at 11:59PM EST or earlier, when all 1000 have been given away.

To get started, visit the contest page here.

I got the key but it's only a 16-character, and redeeming a code requires a 25-character key. It just tells me it's not valid when I try and enter it. Any help? Am I missing something here?

MurderousToaster:
I got the key but it's only a 16-character, and redeeming a code requires a 25-character key. It just tells me it's not valid when I try and enter it. Any help? Am I missing something here?

I updated the contest page with this link: http://blurgame.com/beta

MurderousToaster:

Your avatar. It mesmerizes me.

Alright!

Wait...Activision...GRRR!!!!

I think someone else would enjoy that hat more than me... I would just look into selling it on E-bay as I need money, So I won't enter.

Onyx Oblivion:
Alright!

True but Bizarre Creations, yay! Since it's BC doing the game I can and will overlook Activision being the publishers.

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:
Alright!

True but Bizarre Creations, yay! Since it's BC doing the game I can and will overlook Activision being the publishers.

PGR4...PGR4...PGR4...That stupid game with the shapes...PGR4...

Onyx Oblivion:

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:
Alright!

I like PGR and their Geometry War games but don't forget about The CLUB it was a fun shooter.

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:
Alright!

I like PGR and their Geometry War games but don't forget about The CLUB it was a fun shooter.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand ripped The Club off, and was pretty good, too.

Onyx Oblivion:

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:

SMOKEMNHALO2001:

Onyx Oblivion:
Alright!

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand ripped The Club off, and was pretty good, too.

Now that I think about it there are similarities, now if only the story in Blood on the sand was as good as bulletproof then it would have been awesome.

Alright sent my request to Activision, now I just need tyo finish my office work, and then its blur time! Now, as I am to understand it, is it like a burnout style racing game?

I'm not into racing games so I'll pass on this. Still I think if your going to hand out ZP merchandise instead of Ball Caps, you might try and come up with autographed hats of the style Yahtzee actually wears. Maybe start a fad.... :)

Oh and this reminds me, back when he was trying to launch that game damage thing, who actually won the snack bag from their contest? >:)

Totally irrelevent of course.

I don't feel like setting up the Xbox Live.

Give me the hat anyways!
I will love and cherish it forever. And get it all sweaty!

I alrady tried it at a friend's, I look forward to playing it with him... It's actually quite funny and really stylish, much more arcade than even PGR.

Just a quick aside, anything think that the 'Blur' logo is dangerously close in style to..well,.. Blur's? the band, that is.

Still, I think Blur are not together any more, but still, I'd probably have avoided making such a similarity when I'm using the exact same name.

Blast it, I'd love to join up and see if I can win that hat but I don't have a X-box in my house so that pretty much throws me out of the contest.

Thank you so much Escapist! I've been searching all around for a beta key for blur, and I finally got one here. Thank you for putting this up, I really appreciate it!

Pah! And IGN wanted me to pay for a beta key! Thanks guys, much appreciated, will be playing some of this soon, in my head it's a multiplatform Project Gotham, before it lost it's way. Let's hope so.

HEY surprise surprise! It's actually kinda good! Racing games tend to bore me, well, except Burnout and this is like Burnout with bullets!!

This contest finally convinced me to stop being lazy and sign up for an account.

I'm still waiting for my 25 digit code from Activision.

But I got a e-mail this morning for another 3 16 digit codes to give away.

Anyone want them?

Am i the only one surprised that it's a baseball cap, and not a black trilby with the ZP logo on?

Got my code and the download is queued, will give it a spin later.

Got set up no problem within an hour. Game plays better than I had hoped *shudders over NFS carbon*.

Yeah, tried it out last weekend and it's pretty fun. Might even be willing to give the real thing a pin. Sad that the level cap is so low though. :(

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked