What do you think the next five games that yahtzee is going to review are?

This belongs in the gaming discussion, because i also wanna know what you think his verdict will be and maybe what points he will cover, i honestly have no clue lol, but i wanna hear your thoughts :)

Well, I'm betting Singularity, Crackdown 2, Naughty Bear, Split Second: Velocity will be among them. Then maybe Limbo or Deathspank.

Calumon: Jack, You're reading his twitter aren't you?

I'm pretty sure he's going to review crackdown 2 next, and he's going to find it a lackluster game who's only purpose is to make money out of all the sandbox heads out there.

Sniper ghost warrior (I tore it apart I wonder what yatzee is going to do)
singularity
and now i can't thik of more :(

Jack and Calumon:
Well, I'm betting Singularity, Crackdown 2, Naughty Bear, Split Second: Velocity will be among them. Then maybe Limbo or Deathspank.

I know I am, Calumon.

Jack and Calumon:

actually no, i only had a twitter to see the band signings when i was at mayhem fest, ill follow him now tho

I am surprised he didn't get into Transformers yet...

I think we can safely say Naughty Bear will come up fairly soon. Probably Crackdown 2 as well, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

I really want him to review old ps2 games. Or just games he actually loved.

gjendemsjo:
I'm pretty sure he's going to review crackdown 2 next, and he's going to find it a lackluster game who's only purpose is to make money out of all the sandbox heads out there.

i agree, its a shame he doesnt do online though,ive had lots of fun playing with friends

jaketheripper:

gjendemsjo:

i agree, its a shame he doesnt do online though,ive had lots of fun playing with friends

Yeah, that's the only mode I enjoyed in the game.

Jack and Calumon:

Naughty Bear... when I first saw an article on that, I figured it for a joke. But someone actually released that game. *sigh*

As for what he's going to review next. Who knows... he spent the last review on a Mario platformer, so it's a pretty open field. Why Yahtzee, why? A platformer? Does anyone beyond the tween crowd even play those any more? And it's not like his reviews are actually tween-friendly.

As for my picks -

Singularity
Alien Swarm (yea, it's free, but it's getting a lot of press)
Need for Speed World
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

I wouldn't mind him revewing Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Other than that... Starcraft II: Wings of liberty: just for the laughs
Dynasty Warriors 6 (Normal or Empires): again for the laughs
Steambot Chronicles: Same as above
When it comes out: Marvel v.s. Capcom 3: Read above
And for the retro-ness of things: Parasite Eve: I think you get the point.

Crackdown 2, I'm so sure he is gonna take a piss on it then toss it down a hill in his videos LOL

Mario - The drinking game (PEGI 18) --- The plot follows a group of hardcore gamers as they start a drinking game based on the most important aspect of the game. Each time Bowser sends another missile with an angry face at them, they have to take a drink. Each time the princess gets abducted, they have to take a drink. Each time an evil mushroom charges at our italian plumber, they have to take a drink.

Singularity - Idiots guide to the great world of hocus-pocus physics.

and... i'm out of ideas... i think i was out round the time i started the reply....

From top and down

Singularity
Crackdown 2
Some random Wii game
Suicide video with a pre-recording of him reviewing his own death.
Naturally, no number 5.

Well, considering that he already announced 4 games that he owns and plans on reviewing, and is letting his followers pick the 5th, I'm probably going to agree with this:

Jack and Calumon:

Pokemon white and black
crackdown 2
APB(all points bulletin)
(insert shooter here)
(insert another game here)
(and here)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked