Worst Comebacks/Insults you've heard while playing online

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Applejack:

Vault boy Eddie:

Applejack:
"your mom"

This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.

I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

Some people need to be shot... or stabbed...... this guy seems like one on the list.... got the rambo knife collection if you wanna gut him =D

Daxter343:
So if "your mom" is a 'good' insult, and "your face" is a 'good' insult... what about "your mom's face"?

Yeah well.... your mom has a vagina! Heard that one before

Daxter343:
So if "your mom" is a 'good' insult, and "your face" is a 'good' insult... what about "your mom's face"?

MY GOD YOUR ONTO SOMETHING!

Macheteswordgun:

aprilmarie:
my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.

A girl..... @[email protected] omg never seen one online before.... @[email protected] some people are just idiots some of the best gamers are girls. But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess

You know I keep hearing that but me and some of my guy friends who are gamers have a fine sex life.......;) lmao

Yeah I know they are idiots hence why I play with people I know and not people I don't know. I'm working on remembering how to play Starcraft again and getting back to how good I WAS 10 years ago.....*sigh* been too long since I last played. Plus my computer is too laggy right now :(

umm lets see...

Your gay, you like men, go have sex with your ugly girlfriend

You play this game to much (this was on cod, me being none prestige lvl 17, him being 6th lvl 70)

MENTALPATIENT (this being part of my psn name) hes probably german (the server had 5 germans in , hilarity ensued)

aprilmarie:

Macheteswordgun:

aprilmarie:

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.

A girl..... @[email protected] omg never seen one online before.... @[email protected] some people are just idiots some of the best gamers are girls. But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess

You know I keep hearing that but me and some of my guy friends who are gamers have a fine sex life.......;) lmao

Yeah I know they are idiots hence why I play with people I know and not people I don't know. I'm working on remembering how to play Starcraft again and getting back to how good I WAS 10 years ago.....*sigh* been too long since I last played. Plus my computer is too laggy right now :(

Not your fault god gave you something all men wants @[email protected] but is better to stick with friends than random assholes online... or somehow get a manly voice they will never know <.< >.>. Starcraft online..... ah brings back good memories back when it was all quiet and you had toe satisfaction of owning people and them never knowing you

Banksey:
umm lets see...

Your gay, you like men, go have sex with your ugly girlfriend

You play this game to much (this was on cod, me being none prestige lvl 17, him being 6th lvl 70)

MENTALPATIENT (this being part of my psn name) hes probably german (the server had 5 germans in , hilarity ensued)

Some people.... A lot of people..... Most people online have no common sense but hey what are you gonna do besides track them down and kill them

I was once called a "Mexican Jew lizard" by someone who clearly reads too much Penny arcade.

Macheteswordgun:

Applejack:

Vault boy Eddie:

Applejack:
"your mom"

This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.

I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

Some people need to be shot... or stabbed...... this guy seems like one on the list.... got the rambo knife collection if you wanna gut him =D

That's tempting, so very tempting. He happens to be my Monster Hunter partner though and that's the only reason I keep him. Played like 500 hrs together. By coincidence that's the only game where he doesn't say that. But get him on a FPS and he loses 15 years of maturity and my respect.

Applejack:

Macheteswordgun:

Applejack:

Vault boy Eddie:

Applejack:
"your mom"

That's tempting, so very tempting. He happens to be my Monster Hunter partner though and that's the only reason I keep him. Played like 500 hrs together. By coincidence that's the only game where he doesn't say that. But get him on a FPS and he loses 15 years of maturity and my respect.

Ah well maybe you can steal his stuff <.< >.> i wont tell and thats what happens to most people iq's are lowered standards comebacks everything goes down the drain

Awhile back on HL2: Deathmatch there was some little kid that just learned the word 'slut'.
How do I know this? Every other word he used was slut. Some would just walk in front of him and he would start yelling in the microphone, "Hey slut, stop that you slut, you're a slut you slut!"

He did that for about an hour.

We were playing COD4 with some kids from another school. We were uber-pwning when i heard "You must have butt cancer from all the anal you guys have". Magical.

Macheteswordgun:

aprilmarie:

Macheteswordgun:

aprilmarie:

Not your fault god gave you something all men wants @[email protected] but is better to stick with friends than random assholes online... or somehow get a manly voice they will never know <.< >.>. Starcraft online..... ah brings back good memories back when it was all quiet and you had toe satisfaction of owning people and them never knowing you

Ah but I don't have to turn my mic on to play Starcraft unless I want to......

A friend of my mine was called a "Book reader" once. The guy was being serious. We all had a good laugh.

Not really the worst, but the most confusing I ever got since it was online.
"go brush your teeth!" and "I can't hear you with that dick in your mouth!"
To the second one I could have just responded that he isn't "hearing" anything because I was typing stuff, but the situation was fine as it was.

Macheteswordgun:
One of the most horrible ones ive heard was last night... from a 9 year old. Never saw it coming huh -_-. He said and i quote "your mom sucked my dick so hard i saw her teeth come out my butt" and there were many many more like that ill post more if some people get some good examples posted. Anyone else hear anything like that?

O.O

OT: I just wish I forgot all of these ones. I hate them, simple as that.

Actually, I've met people who just said "Your mom" to every word I said.

"your a fat fag" recently on facebook... by a 4 foot tall kid who thinks hes all that.

you dun goofed, i backtraced it, andd you've been reported to the cyber police. Thats all i got.

I have been called an "Ausfag" once, but I live in Canada.

Oh! Oh! I have been informed that I do indeed "Have A Girlfriend" by an 8 year old. Man, that kid knew some great insults.

I dont get that a lot because i play pc, where the people are just so gosh darn kind and swell. [Besides Left 4 dead, Modern warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, ect. ect. ect.]

hyperhammy:

Cody211282:
"Your mom goes to college!"

How the fuck is that insulting?

It means your mother had a teen-pregnantship and is either dumb as fuck or weird.

They think it means that. Grown women can go to college. It just isn't so common. So a woman could have a child at, say, 30, then finish up college while rearing the child. I wouldn't say that child had a weird/dumb mother. She may have been a dumb teenager, regained control of her life, had a child, and gone back to college so that she could get a job and earn money for her family.

I hear " your mom dosent love you" and "Your a FAG and turn off the game FAG" ( while I shoot them in the head) alot and then I reply with a normal tone of voice "isnt it time to switch out your butt plug?" or " Somebody ran out of battery's" and then they say " oh ya, your real funny bitch!" I laugh then just keep killing that same guy in very Noobish ways just to piss the person off.

good times, good times

Locko96:
We were playing COD4 with some kids from another school. We were uber-pwning when i heard "You must have butt cancer from all the anal you guys have". Magical.

Or AIDS Anal Injected Death Sentence

Some jackass made a retort about my mother "If your such a good scout,I bet your mother must do FUCKING GREAT head" so I remarked "That burnt,surprising for a pyro who can't light the broad side of his mother on fire."

I once had a person told me that my breath stunk. it was hilarious.

This one I've said by accident on Bad Company: "Your about to get blown... *realizes what I've said* to pieces!" I pride myself on the fact that even though I said that I managed hit and kill him with insane precision.

Macheteswordgun:

aprilmarie:

Meh. I realize that I'm an equal opportunity punching bag for most FPS- and I've actually seen that most women are at the top of the charts. Most likely because they're not afraid to use tactics that others would call cheating or 'noobish' (Which I applaud "All's fair in love and war."- also, I hate that word. So much.)

Anyway, one guy was stupid enough to call my friend probably every vulgar word on earth. It fits because he made it a single freakin' word.

...I take care of my friends.
I waited 3 months to find the guy again, then hacked his account. If he ever used his mike and swore, boom, one week ban from xbox. Next time, one month. then two months, etc. It was quite satisfying.

Note: I usually don't hack. For a game, I never hack. One, I'm screwing with other people's fun, and it's not fun for me when I'm an unkillable god.

.p-0-q.:
''HOMOFAG'' YES ONE WORD

Wow, that really is stupid. As everybody knows, it's gayfag. Kids these days...too stupid to pick the right insult.

"Person" I have no idea why my brother did that, but he literally called me a person on several occasions. I suppose he was trying to crush my then philosophical ambitions by reminding me that for all my intellect, I am still constraint by the human condition, but then again, he was eleven at the time. Kids are weird...

I had a kid of about ten years old call me a 'beaner' when I used to play CoD.

Couldn't stop laughing the rest of the match.

thethingthatlurks:

.p-0-q.:
''HOMOFAG'' YES ONE WORD

Wow, that really is stupid. As everybody knows, it's gayfag. Kids these days...too stupid to pick the right insult.

"Person" I have no idea why my brother did that, but he literally called me a person on several occasions. I suppose he was trying to crush my then philosophical ambitions by reminding me that for all my intellect, I am still constraint by the human condition, but then again, he was eleven at the time. Kids are weird...

Yeah well..... YOUR A PERSON burnnnnnnn.... lil kids what are you gonna do

Eggsnham:
I had a kid of about ten years old call me a 'beaner' when I used to play CoD.

Couldn't stop laughing the rest of the match.

Hey chico.... you mass kill him

skitzo van:
This one I've said by accident on Bad Company: "Your about to get blown... *realizes what I've said* to pieces!" I pride myself on the fact that even though I said that I managed hit and kill him with insane precision.

Boom mass headshot from a mile away

You're just a game! You get over it!

jewmaniac:
I once had a person told me that my breath stunk. it was hilarious.

Dayum man yo breath stank...... not really a good comeback unless they added something to it

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked