2010 Summer E Games - Legacy Battle DRAFT Begins!

Pages PREV 1 2

Hey, where's The Longest Journey? And (to a lesser extent) Arcanum? I find it very hard to find 32 names to pick in the current list...

The final showdown should be quite interesting though.

Xanthious:
No Farmville or Mafia Wars? That makes me happy!

:)

Yeah, well I suppose there is a silver lining to be found in that.

I also noticed a merciful lack of shovelware titles

Portal Maniac:
Oh boy. March Mayhem with a different wig on.

I'm sorry, but I've learned something 5 months ago. I'm gonna sit this one out. I'll just sit in my Angry Dome and watch as the city burns down to the ground from all the flaming that's bound to blow into town.

If you didn't see the one last year, you've seen nothing. The one 5 months ago was mild compared to that. Sure, there were some gore images and stuff uploaded, but come on, that's nothing. The one before got around half of the interesting people on this site banned.

No Kirby or pokemon gives me a sad face

Spinwhiz:

DJmagma:

Spinwhiz:
There is nothing on the line and very fun.

THE BADGE IS ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!! THE BADGES!!!!!!!!!!!!
JGSRKSBNJFLBJKAFBLFABDHJBJ!!jNQ123OI21J3I3903I0-239I0-92=932=239-23923-30

*ahem* sorry. but the BADGES!!!!!

Hate to tell you, no badge can be won for this event. Although, if you vote in every match-up...

...you win a badge, most likely. So yeah, there are badges to be won, it's just that you don't have to *win* to get them (unlike the Flash badges).

zombie711:
No Kirby or pokemon gives me a sad face

Pokemon was on there.

Yeah, a little awkward to see Bioshock and System Shock given their own categories, but Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell were all lumped into 'Tom Clancy'.

I would have thought that in order to be a series you would need at least 3 titles or something, but I don't make the rules.

Dear god that was hard. Like cutting off fingers.

TPiddy:
Yeah, a little awkward to see Bioshock and System Shock given their own categories, but Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell were all lumped into 'Tom Clancy'.

I would have thought that in order to be a series you would need at least 3 titles or something, but I don't make the rules.

I thought that Warcraft and Starcraft would really be the same too...

Sneaklemming:

I could see them as being different enough, but in the case of Starcraft, does 2 games really count as a series?

No Homeworld? Freespace 1/2?

TPiddy:

Sneaklemming:

I could see them as being different enough, but in the case of Starcraft, does 2 games really count as a series?

Aside from World of Warcraft, they are pretty much the same series. I guess though World of Warcraft is a big exception right?

The Draft is now closed! We will review the top 32 and then randomize the order for today's first round of voting. You will see a clickable Summer E Games banner on the front page and community tab page when we are up and running.

Portal Maniac:
Oh boy. March Mayhem with a different wig on.

I'm sorry, but I've learned something 5 months ago. I'm gonna sit this one out. I'll just sit in my Angry Dome and watch as the city burns down to the ground from all the flaming that's bound to blow into town.

I'm with you. I submitted my 32 and now I will watch from afar to allow others to do the battling for me.

Hi,
This is a Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I'm glad I found your forum. Thanks

Smith.
====================

Health Bill

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked