Quick question on Sonic and the Virtual Console...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but people might know...I know both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles are available on the Wii Virtual Console, but is it possible to play the complete game, Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

And by extension Sonic 2 starring Knuckles, I suppose.

Knuckles wasn't around by sonic two.
and I thought sonic and knuckles was sonic 3 only you could also choose to play as knuckles if you wanted to. Oh I have fond memories of sonic and knuckles.

Hollock:
Knuckles wasn't around by sonic two.

But you could play all the Sonic 2 levels as Knuckles thanks to the lock-on feature of Sonic and Knuckles.

EDIT: Forgot to answer. >.>

Press the '-' button on the Wii Remote. This can be done ANY time. The game will reset and reload as what ever you chose. There are 4 options: Normal, Sonic 1, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

Normal is just Sonic & Knuckles, and the others are Get Blue Spheres, Knuckles in Sonic 2, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Antitonic:
Press the '-' button on the Wii Remote. This can be done ANY time. The game will reset and reload as what ever you chose. There are 4 options: Normal, Sonic 1, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.

Normal is just Sonic & Knuckles, and the others are Get Blue Spheres, Knuckles in Sonic 2, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Sweet, thanks! And, does that only require the Sonic & Knuckles program, then?

As far as I can tell, if you want to play the alternate versions, you need to have them as well.

EG: Owning only Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3 will not let you play Blue Spheres or Knuckles In Sonic 2.

Antitonic:
As far as I can tell, if you want to play the alternate versions, you need to have them as well.

EG: Owning only Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3 will not let you play Blue Spheres or Knuckles In Sonic 2.

Ah, okay. I already have the original and 2; I really just needed to know if I needed 3 as well. Answers that, then.

Thanks again!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked