What games are you looking forward to? :3

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Me, I'm looking forward to 'Fortnite', it sounds like a nice little concept that Epic games are getting into. What can I say , I'm a sucker for a survival game. :3

http://fortnitegame.com/

What about all of you escapists?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/guild-wars-2-mass-info-t25557.html

Probably a little too much. It'll almost surely disappoint at this level of hype.

Dota 2 should be quite fun, though I'm not super Psyched about it because I know what the communities of MOBAs can be like.
Kingdoms of Amalur looked great, and I have a lot of respect for the Developers of it, but I'm not sure whether I'll get over my irrational hatred of EA and buy it :(.
Diablo 3 I'm doing little girly fan-squeaks for.
SC2 heart of the swarm I'm in a similarly embarrassing position of uncontrollable squeaks and fidgeting.

lRookiel:
:3

Couldnt resist.

OT: Darkness II, gonna go play the demo in a minute. See how that turned out. Um... Hopefully some good expansion packs and DLC for both Skyrim and TW2:AOK. Maybe GTA V, if that gets released that year? Unlikely though. Max Payne too.

ff13-2 eb games perorder
daiblo 3 will preorder closer to release when ever that is
kingdoms of amalur steam preorder
mass effect 3 origin preorder

Oddly enough I find I enjoy it more when I look up and a game is just out. So I no longer pay attention to release dates and generally try not to look forward to anything. I am looking forward to ME3 and The Witcher 2 but only because I have been looking forward to both of them since I played their prequels. I honestly don't know what day they are being released though and I just read the Witcher's release date yesterday on this site.

I'm really looking forward to The Last Guardian and new Twisted Metal. I also can't wait for Asura's Wrath, it looks bloody awesome from the trailers and it's from the same studio that made the .Hack game which I absolutely adore so i'm expecting it to be amazing.

The only game I'm truly looking forward to at the minute is Final Fantasy Type-0 (previously knows as Final Fantasy Agito XIII).

However, I suppose I could be looking forward to Asura's Wrath and Kingdoms of Amalur as well. The demo for Asura's Wrath was insanely awesome to me, being someone who isnt too cozy with the QTE genre
Kingdoms of Amalur looked pretty awesome at E3 and I've downloaded the demo for it, I just haven't played it yet so I'll hold off on looking forward to it until I have given it a try. =p

Dead State, Age of Decadence, Legend of Grimrock. Possibly Risen 2 and the new turn based X-Com game.

The only game I'm looking forward to at the moment is Risen 2: Dark Waters. Oh man, that can't come soon enough for me.

Soul caliber 5 (next week), Persona 4 the golden (when and if it gets an overseas release) Catherine (European release 2 weeks) Kingdom hearts dream drop distance (Fucking December) and Persona 4 ultimate in mayonaka arena (same as P4G)

Pikmin Three, the absolute most important game to me that needs to be released is pikmin three especially after it was rumoured to be being made for the 3ds. Beyond that I guess chainsaw lollipop.

TizzytheTormentor:
Soul caliber 5 (next week),*snip* Persona 4 ultimate in mayonaka arena

These two especially Persona ultimate in mayonaka arena I will be importing that game unless they announce a quick european release of it there are others I am looking forward to as well but nowhere near as much as these, although Blazblue continuum shift extend is up there as well purely because it will let me play as makoto in arcade.

Now I just need to save up for that premium arcade stick to get the full proper experience.

Age of Decadence.
As far as mainstream goes nothing currently.

I'm not looking forward to anything. I'm looking forward to looking forward to things though.

Well, there's GTA V... And... Uhhh... Hm. I can't think of any other game I want. o_o HL3 isn't happening and Saints Row 3 being as lame as it was I feel no temptation for its announced successor.

The Last Guardian looks like it will be a pretty good game. I love team Ico's previous work so I hope that with all of the problems they had lately the game is still good.

The Witcher 3. I don't care that it hasn't been announced yet, I want it!

I saw a teaser for Phantasy Star Online 2 (Not to be confused with PSO Episodes I & II).

And I guess somebody over at the pso-world forums compiled a bunch of info.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376

I loved PSO Ep. I & II. But this? I squeed. I squeed so hard.

Blue Hero:
I'm not looking forward to anything. I'm looking forward to looking forward to things though.

Your answers are always strange......... I like your style!

my curiosity has been piqued by the The Last of Us

sean16:
my curiosity has been piqued by the The Last of Us

This. A lot this. The build-up/silence that has happened to that game because of it being announced, then canceled, resurrected, etc. I just wanna play it so damn much! Part curiosity, mostly because of the serious promise the game has.

Also, a little ashamed to admit it, Mass Effect 3.

Soulcalibur V (1 week!)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Tales of Graces f
Ninja Gaiden III
Kid Icarus: Uprising (not sure about this one yet: the voice acting is terrible)
Xenoblade Chronicles (In NA)
The Witcher 2 (XBOX360)
Darksiders II
I Am Alive
DMC: Devil May Cry
Overstrike (maybe)
Paper Mario (3DS)
WII U
Starhawk
MGR: Revengeance
Journey
Assassin's Creed III
Fire Emblem 3DS (if it comes out in NA)
Tomb Raider
SSB Wii U/3DS
The Last of Us

...I hope I have money for all of that.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

...It cannot be unseen.

Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite and now The Witcher 2 for the 360.
Fuckin stoked about those three.

Well... I was looking forward to ME3 until I found out i'd need Origin to play it. Now I won't touch it with a 10ft pole. I guess... that leaves the upcoming expansion for Shogun 2: Total War and... that's really about it.

2012 seems like a crappy year for gaming thus far. x_x

Guild Wars 2, other than that, nothing has really managed to catch my attention.

I've got Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, the MGS Collection and FF XIII-2 on pre-order, so yeah, those. And I'm still waiting for more news about GTAV and especially The Last Guardian.

Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age 3
New Assassin's Creed, depending on the location.
Whoever gets their turn to ride the Fallout franchise next...
That's...really it. Recently, I've started gravitating towards older games that I was born too late for, like Sonic 3 and Planescape: Torment, and given how much cheaper those games are, there's not much to interest me in today's gaming scene.

Oh, and the Silent Hill HD Collection. Can't wait.

Bioshock Infinite is looking pretty great.

I would say Mass Effect 3, but the game is finally starting to scare me off.

I was originally very optimistic about the game, but now I'm more cautiously pessimistic. So I won't be surprised if my pre-order results in money going down the drain. :(

Oh i almost forgot about Fire Emblem 3ds. As long as Nintendo doesn't completely screw over america this time.

Zen Toombs:
Bioshock Infinite is looking pretty great.

I would say Mass Effect 3, but the game is finally starting to scare me off.

You may want to fix that spoiler.

Also, I'm more surprised each day as to how tiny details about a game can make almost everybody on here respond in some kind of knee-jerk reaction.

Bioshock Infinite, possibility of Borderlands 2 and Soul Calibur 5 next week! And also upcoming L4D2 DLC.

Double post.

Let's see.

Mass Effect 3
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Darkness 2
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Persona 4 The Ultimate at Mayonaka Arena
The Witch and the Hundred Cavalrymen
Bioshock Infinite
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Asura's Wrath
Tomb Raider
The Last of Us
inSANE
I Am Alive
Journey
DMC: Devil May Cry
Assassin's Creed 3
The Last Guardian
Grand Theft Auto V
Lollipop Chainsaw
Twisted Metal
Torchlight 2

And if they come out in the US:
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower

I think that's it. Whew.

EDIT: Oops, forgot Borderlands 2.

Let me think...
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil 6
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
The Last of Us
Asura's Wrath
The sequel to 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die
Bioshock Infinite
Assassin's Creed 3
Kid Icarus Uprising
While not a game, the Wiiu
Probably a lot more, but that is all I can think of.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked