Fable 2: I cloned my wife!

The first but very worst real glitch I've encountered with this game; having married a Gypsy woman, Lyuba, we moved into my caravan and had a baby. So far, so good. Unfortunately, she became dissatisfied with our lodgings.
"No problem," I thought. "I'll buy a cottage in Oakvale! She LOVES the houses in Oakvale!"

So I asked her to follow me, and we quick-traveled to my pre-purchased cottage. Setting the property as my marital home, The marriage scene repeated itself, and I received "the bigamist" achievement. More so, I was shocked to see my baby hadn't been transported with us. Doubling back to the caravan, my baby was still resting comfortably in his crib.
Beside. My. Wife.

Checking "Quests: Maps: Families:" I appear to have two identical wives. Whaaaa...?

Anybody else in similar straits?

I guess polygamy is legal in Albion?

Look at it this way: You can have a threesome without cheating on your wives.

:D

Maybe your wife has a twin sister, and they are pulling the world's most awesome prank?

Crunchy English:
The first but very worst real glitch I've encountered with this game; having married a Gypsy woman, Lyuba, we moved into my caravan and had a baby. So far, so good. Unfortunately, she became dissatisfied with our lodgings.
"No problem," I thought. "I'll buy a cottage in Oakvale! She LOVES the houses in Oakvale!"

So I asked her to follow me, and we quick-traveled to my pre-purchased cottage. Setting the property as my marital home, The marriage scene repeated itself, and I received "the bigamist" achievement. More so, I was shocked to see my baby hadn't been transported with us. Doubling back to the caravan, my baby was still resting comfortably in his crib.
Beside. My. Wife.

Checking "Quests: Maps: Families:" I appear to have two identical wives. Whaaaa...?

...What? That's weird... I wonder if you could move the baby from wife to cloned wife...

Do you have two babies too? Or just one? If just one, can it tell which is its birth mother and which is the clone?

Projekt Spartan:
Maybe your wife has a twin sister, and they are pulling the world's most awesome prank?

Amnestic:

Good god; there IS A SILVER LINING. Amnestic, you're a genius.

Gxas:
Do you have two babies too? Or just one? If just one, can it tell which is its birth mother and which is the clone?

HA! That's hilarious. No, just one baby back at the unhappy caravan.

Good news for me. In Fable 1 I was always killing at least one wife, it would be nice to have a spare copy lying around.

Speaking of Fable 1, I once killed a wife and proposed to another woman while we stood over the first wife's dead body. Can you still do that?

Well i did the same thing..only difference was i killed my original wife and now im still married to the clone but she's no where to be found. and they took my kid, i didnt care too much about that though. but then i remarried and had another kid now she's no where to be found. All i know is that im confused as hell about the whole situation. anyone have any light to shed?

Gotham Soul:

Is it polygamy if your still married to the same woman?

Amnestic:

This thread is officially closed, Amnestic won it hardcore.

careful... you'll still get blackmailed for begin a polygamist w/ the same person.... i think.

Amnestic:

haha nice

Spartan Bannana:

Gotham Soul:

Is it polygamy if your still married to the same woman?

Since technically you're married to two women even if they're the same I'd suppose so.

Amnestic:

A Winnar Is You.

Gotham Soul:

Legal? If this is true it must be magically enforced!

Gotham Soul:

Annnd cloning.

This game has more bugs than Cortney Love's crotch.

Advice : Just kill one of them

Crunchy English:
"I'll buy a cottage in Oakvale! She LOVES the houses in Oakvale!"

That's worrying, given that they're all dilapidated, waterlogged and haunted by undead and banshees.

I reckon you mean Oakfield. Easy mistake.

I have the same invisible wife issue, I keep getting the wife wants sex thingy in the game but everytime i go to the homestead(in the demon door near oakfield) she's not there and my kid is stood around shrugging his lil shoulders as if to say "yeh im as freaked out about this as you dad". Funny thing is her moods and stuff randomly go up and down as if she's still around...strange.

Fable 2 feels a little unfinished. Its got some pritty hilarious glitches.

Crunchy English:

Beside. My. Wife.

Amnestic:

Gxas:

Taken out of the Fable 2 context this stuff seems veeery strange.

Amnestic:

you win

I had the same issue as broken-serenity... my husband living in the Demon Door just up and vanished, while leaving our son alone. I checked my stats and it said that I was a widow! I guess he died of a stroke or something while I was away. Or maybe the Demon Door house is bad for people's health; like it's sitting under some power lines or something.

But then...

***Spoiler Alert***

At the end of the game I chose to have my family (families... I had four by then) brought back to life, and sure enough, he was back at home like nothing had happened.

SomeBritishDude:
Fable 2 feels a little unfinished. Its got some pritty hilarious glitches.

soooo many glitches, when i first got the game, I used shock to kill some bugs, and for some reason my experience points kept going up and up and up, until i had enough to max out all my spells and abilities. This was like 20 min into the game, so it has been pretty easy since then...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked