Does anyone else wish Overwatch wasn't another co-op shooter?

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm not disappointed. I'm still awaiting the day where every game is a FPS.

My interest in competitive multiplayer could possibly not be any lower than it already is, so yeah I do kinda wish it was something else, because I love Blizzard games. But for everyone who wants another multiplayer FPS, hey, there you go.

DoPo:

I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just saying I'm kind of used to it by now, I suppose.

I too got used to it years ago. I was just saying that, even so, I still don't like it.

On a side note:
After seeing the cinematic trailer again, I've come to realize that I really do not like the Tracer character. She's like a walking cliche of "cutesy tom-boy who can kick ass". Right down to the squeaky giggle, the messy hair, and the ever-present smirk.

Vigormortis:

DoPo:

I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just saying I'm kind of used to it by now, I suppose.

I too got used to it years ago. I was just saying that, even so, I still don't like it.

On a side note:
After seeing the cinematic trailer again, I've come to realize that I really do not like the Tracer character. She's like a walking cliche of "cutesy tom-boy who can kick ass". Right down to the squeaky giggle, the messy hair, and the ever-present smirk.

Weird how that was my reaction as well.

Corny stuff and tropes aside, this actually looks like a lot of fun. The amount of mobility in the game is what is really selling it for me. I'll be curious to see how they manage to balance all of these different characters because some of them look blatantly overpowered compared to others.

Also, not a co-op shooter... I mean, unless you'd call any shooter with teams a co-op shooter. Is CoD a co-op shooter? I don't think so, but I guess this is semantics. Bottom line, I think it actually looks pretty fresh compared to a lot of other games like it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked