"Ultimate" versions of nine popular games went on sale on PSN today.
All of the games in the promotion come bundled with their various DLC packs. The games are discounted by 30% for regular Joes and 50% for those of you who sprung for PlayStation Plus. Sounds impressive, right? Well, unfortunately, those discounts are taken from the titles' mildly inflated PSN prices, so while there's a couple of good deals in here, there's no need to trample your children in a mad dash for your credit card.
The games, followed by their sale price and then their PlayStation Plus price in parentheses:
- Red Dead Redemption with Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats and Undead Nightmare: $27.99 ($19.59)
- InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition: $33.99 ($23.79)
- BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva's Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions: $27.99 ($19.59)
- MotorStorm Apocalypse: $50.49 ($35.34)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs: $66.49 ($46.54)
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition: $27.99 ($19.59)
- Mafia II with Betrayal of Jimmy, Greaser Pack, Jimmy's Vendetta, Joe's Adventure, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack and Hero Pack: $20.99 ($14.69)
- Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition: $20.99 ($14.69)
- Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1: $34.99 ($24.49)
The offer is good till June 4th.
Source: PlayStation Blog