Microsoft's full summer list of arcade titles has been released on Xbox.com.
Puzzle-solving, robot action, side-scrolling and a couple offbeat titles are all in the mix. The games can be downloaded by 360 owners with internet access through redeemable points which are purchased with real money.
According to the website's own descriptions, the games are as follows:
- Ecco The Dolphin: Cool off with this fun, whimsical update of the classic undersea exploration game featuring everyone's favorite bottlenose dolphin, Ecco!
- Hexic 2: The highly-anticipated sequel to the popular puzzle game "Hexic HD" will have gamers racing to solve brand new challenges, including an all new two player Battle mode.
- War World: A pure adrenaline rush, War World features powerful armored mechanoids battling head-to-head in all-out savage single and multiplayer battles that combine action and strategy.
- Geon: Emotions: Engage in the unique sport of Geon, where you must master a diverse range of emotions to best your opponents.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords: Addictive and easy-to-learn, this game integrates story and character progression elements found in RPGs delivering a brand new type of game that pushes the puzzle genre to a whole new level.
- Space Giraffe:Created by genre-defining game designer Jeff Minter, "Space Giraffe" is a psychedelic shooter that spans 100 levels, all set against vivid, pulsating backgrounds that synchronize with any custom music selection.
- Streets of Rage 2: One of the most popular side-scrolling beat 'em ups of the '90s gets the Xbox Live Arcade treatment, complete with enhanced graphics, sound, Achievements and multiplayer modes.
- Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix: This game combines addictive puzzle action with favorite Capcom fighting characters including Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Morrigan.